Needing More Motivational Support

Options
Good Morning or Afternoon depending on your location lol

Hello my name is Mili and I am looking for more motivational support in friends. I do have a few but it doesn't seem enough to me ( Im not one of those people who need a million friends ) lol. I also have a problem with keeping my logging going. I usually end with breakfast which I know is bad. Im hoping with enough motivation and supporters who are struggling to keep it going we can get together and motivate each other to a happier healthier life style. If your already there maybe your progress can help and motivate me. I'm a tall fatty and very friendly lol

Please add me for support :)

Replies

• Milizxa
    Milizxa Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    No Motivational support from fellow weight losers?
  • Ondreacrandall
    Ondreacrandall Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm here. :) Feel free to add me. We can do this!
  • ddkphotos
    ddkphotos Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. There are many posts like this - go check them out and add people who seem to be willing to help support and motivate... that's how I found alot of my friends...
  • terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Hi, buddy up! It's one of the best things to do to stay on track. Also, if you're looking for more accountability and encouragement, I help to run support groups through Facebook. We have lots of people in there that are improving themselves and helping everyone else to stay accountable. We teach about proper nutrition and how to exercise. I'd be happy to chat with you about it if that is something that you're looking for.

Allan
  • Milizxa
    Milizxa Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!

That would be wonderful with the extra group on facebook. What is the name?