Anyone been to dorney park?

Options
beckye93
beckye93 Posts: 27 Member
So I'm wanting to go to dorney park in October. Back when I was 12 I had a season pass...I was 180ish pounds and fit on everything just find. I'm 238 and have been working my *kitten* off...my chest is 48 in and my waist 49, I wear a size 16/18 pants and a 20/22 shirt. I'm not gonna fork money out to go try test seats because I'm gonna have an awful time if I can't ride the rides I love. My body shape hasn't changed at all really.

So yeah anybody with advice or experience would be wonderful.

Replies

• Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I haven't been there in years! I'd call the park and see what their policy is regarding size and weight perhaps? Oh, and if you go beware of the wave pool. Last time I went which was 20 years ago I saw a used tampon floating around. Needless to say I left immediately and haven't been back!
  • LoneWolf_70
    LoneWolf_70 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    last time iwas there it was 1982, i was 12 and I puked lol.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    So I'm wanting to go to dorney park in October. Back when I was 12 I had a season pass...I was 180ish pounds and fit on everything just find. I'm 238 and have been working my *kitten* off...my chest is 48 in and my waist 49, I wear a size 16/18 pants and a 20/22 shirt. I'm not gonna fork money out to go try test seats because I'm gonna have an awful time if I can't ride the rides I love. My body shape hasn't changed at all really.

So yeah anybody with advice or experience would be wonderful.
    Consider contacting them directly and asking their size maximums for the rides?
  • miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I used to work there when I was in college. Yes, contacting Guest Services will probably be your best bet.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    I threw a K in the title and mind in the gutter...