Looking for VSG groups

Options
TammiBrewer
TammiBrewer Posts: 36 Member
I have just scheduled my VSG surgery and am looking for others who are knowledgeable and available for support. Thanks! :)

Replies

• CrainT1
    CrainT1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am not a group but I had my Sleeve done last year on December 10th and happy to share with you if you want to friend me.
  • rachellangdon1974
    rachellangdon1974 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I too am not a group, but had my sleeve surgery almost 3 years ago if you have any questions or want to add me :)
  • TammiBrewer
    TammiBrewer Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thank you both for responding.

Perhaps I will set up a group... I just want to be successful. One of the biggest pieces I can see to add is support; the more the merrier.

:flowerforyou:
  • RobynDCrossman
    Options
    I'm not in a group - but I'm 3 years post-op.
  • cassvanm
    cassvanm Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 14wks post op if you want to add me as a friend - you are welcome too (that goes for everyone)
  • lesterlee927
    lesterlee927 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm not in a group here either. I had VSG in March of 2013. There are several support groups on Facebook if you use Facebook. I rarely check MyFitnessPal on the computer but add me if you want. I use the app and it is awesome.
  • asia1967
    asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    There are a couple of site on MFP. VSGer's and Gastric Bypass/VSG you will find them if you click the group button and browse. Good luck on your upcoming surgery. I had mine in Feb 2011
  • vanishingirl
    Options
    There are several on here, you just need to do a search for "sleeve" "wls" or "vsg". It doesn't seem like they are very active though. My vsg is scheduled for 8/5.
  • craigbethluft
    craigbethluft Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My husband was sleeved on 8/8. I have had my sleeve for over a year and a half. He has some aches, pains, and complaints that I don't remember. Could I ask you some questions to ease his mind a little?

Beth