Just another August Accountability Group...

Hey all, Im Meg. I've been a MFP member for nearly 3 years and for most of it i have hosted an accountability challenge group and i've been asked to start one again after taking some time away from the groups. :bigsmile:

In the past i have been known for my spreadsheets that track weekly weigh ins, monthly measurements, and daily activity/calorie burns. I am currently working on a new one and if i get enough interest (i know its short notice with tomorrow being Aug 1st) ill start another group with the spreadsheet and weekly/daily challenges to make things interesting. :flowerforyou:

I will not make an actual group for this "group"...i rarely get on an actual computer so i would not be very motivating from a group forum...i plan to just use my news feed to post the challenges and make announcements. So if you are like me and avoid joining groups because you rarely get to a computer to "check in" id be glad to have ya! :drinker:

SOO anyone that is interested please shoot me a message and ill be happy to get ya started!

Replies