Same outfit..9 months later ( Pic)

Options
astylla
astylla Posts: 118 Member
So today my husband commented how much younger I look now since dropping nearly 40 lbs. I appreciated the compliment but had a hard time believing it. Then I took the same outfit from last year and put it on today..and wow what a difference.

This is why photos are so important because the scale and mirror sometimes isn't the best provider of success.

I'm feeling awesome today.

14ngqck.jpg

Replies

• MeRoHa
    MeRoHa Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You do look awesome. I have also found that how my clothes fit is a good reinforcement and way to see my real progress. I am not at my goal yet, but I have come a long way this year by logging in and staying committed. We can do this!
  • yasmine334
    yasmine334 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    great achievement, keep it up :)
  • sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    That's a huge loss, great job!!!
  • SuperStar0110
    Options
    Looking great girl! wow, that outfit looks really different after 40 lbs lost! congrats!
  • HeyNikkita
    HeyNikkita Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Great job, keep it up!!
  • JeralynSh
    JeralynSh Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I see it! Or rather, I don't see it. :wink: There is a definite difference in your body shape and it's extremely evident in your face. You *do* look younger. Keep it up, girl! Dang!
  • KrzyGal
    KrzyGal Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    It really helps when you see/realize the difference and it's a great motivator too! Great work chick!
  • yoster28
    yoster28 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Jerseygrrl
    Jerseygrrl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations. 40 pounds is an amazing accomplishment.
    I agree with your husband. Also, you have a beautiful smile, and it really shines in the second photo.
    Thank you for sharing this with everyone. Terrific inspiration!
    Keep up the hard work! You are worth it!!
  • lbcoolgirl
    Options
    I see it! Great job!!
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    And looking awesome as well!

Great job!
  • cld1075
    cld1075 Posts: 25
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!! You look awesome!!! :smile:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Great change!!! Keep it, girl! :flowerforyou:
  • ReenieReenie05
    ReenieReenie05 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    AMAZING JOB!! CONGRATS! KEEP IT UP! :)
  • likewhoa712
    likewhoa712 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    So today my husband commented how much younger I look now since dropping nearly 40 lbs. I appreciated the compliment but had a hard time believing it. Then I took the same outfit from last year and put it on today..and wow what a difference.

This is why photos are so important because the scale and mirror sometimes isn't the best provider of success.

I'm feeling awesome today.

14ngqck.jpg

You look great!!!! Totally motivational for me:) And that's is a really good idea to do.
  • Lanie2012
    Lanie2012 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Awesome job girl! You should be totally proud, I love before's and after's and I can't wait to post one myself :)
  • dgoupil66
    dgoupil66 Posts: 17
    Options
    Awesome!
  • ladym8204
    ladym8204 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • ZBuffBod
    ZBuffBod Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • newhealthykim
    newhealthykim Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    What I can't get over is how different your body language is in the second picture compared to the first one. You look so much happier!!! Congrats :). Thanks for driving the point home about using pictures. I'm just starting on this life long journey. Got off track, and now I'm back with a vengence.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!