Super 11 Detox Shakes?

Options
Has anybody else tried the super 11 detox shakes? Got them on a Groupon deal so trying them out this week. I was wondering what other people felt after they had done the detox and whether they enjoyed it? What liquids did you use to mix it with? I have tried Almond milk but I am not a fan of this!

Replies

• thavoice
    thavoice Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Has anybody else tried the super 11 detox shakes? Got them on a Groupon deal so trying them out this week. I was wondering what other people felt after they had done the detox and whether they enjoyed it? What liquids did you use to mix it with? I have tried Almond milk but I am not a fan of this!
    Your body detoxes itself wihout any help.

Even with the groupon deal you wasted more money
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    this^

detox's are one of the many scams in the fitness/diet industry. the only effect would be placebo
  • Branstin
    Branstin Posts: 2,320 Member
    Options
    I don't understand.

What is the purpose of a detox if your body already detoxs itself and one would go back to consuming the same food anyway?
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    No, I stick to protein shakes.
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    So just out of curiosity I looked at their website and besides the fact that I believe it's probably a waste of $$ because the body is an amazing detox machine already. But why would you need to detox for 60 or even 90 days???
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    The term detox is misleading. It's an excellent way to start the day, as it's full of wholesome nutritions. Ideal for vegan/vegetarians.
    www.superelevenshake.com/pages/ingredients-inside-super-eleven
  • thavoice
    thavoice Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    So just out of curiosity I looked at their website and besides the fact that I believe it's probably a waste of $$ because the body is an amazing detox machine already. But why would you need to detox for 60 or even 90 days???
    More days = more shakes = more $$ for whom is selling them.
  • karentalty
    karentalty Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am not having them as a 'detox' but as a breakfast alternative! They were very cheap ;-)
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    I am not having them as a 'detox' but as a breakfast alternative! They were very cheap ;-)

Then why didn't you ask how the were as a breakfast alternative . You specifically asked how they were as a detox. :ohwell:
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    OP, personally I would just save your money and make a shake at home for breakfast. You don't need any detox items. Your body detoxes itself :-)
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    unless you plan on using them for the rest of your life, the odds are really high that you'll gain back the weight once you stop using them.

it's much better to learn about the changes you need to make to your dietary intake using real food because those lessons are ones you can apply for the rest of your life.

a meal replacement shake teaches you nothing about the changes you need to make when you resume eating nothing but food. they are in every sense of the words, an expensive lesson in failure.
  • Mrs_Minki
    Mrs_Minki Posts: 3
    Options
    I've also just started these as I too got the Groupon offer i'm. Hoping to use them to aid my weightloss and to feel more energetic etc. .
    Have I just wasted my £18 lol ????????????
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    What makes them super?
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    airbrush much?
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    IXUO5zJ.gif
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    IXUO5zJ.gif

Trog. Good to see ya. Where have you been?
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    IXUO5zJ.gif

Forum Detox.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Do you not like breakfast, or do you think the services will make you lose faster?

I've lost 44 pound on breakfasts of old fashioned oatmeal with peanut butter, flax seed, wheat germ, fruit, and coconut milk, as well as my homemade mocha, and I maintain on the same thing. Believe me, that food is like supreme gas from the pump.

There are no quick fixes. Eat well at a deficit and you will lose weight.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    IXUO5zJ.gif

Forum Detox.
    You are so adorable.
  • Mrs_Minki
    Options
    So I'm guessing everyone thinks these shakes r no food then ???
    I'll still give them. A whirl alongside earing clean & no processed foods etc ????