cant lose wth???

Options
So today my diet is like this.

40 minute hiit on the treadmill..530am

venti quad espresso with sugar free vanilla and a splash of heavy cream (lowcarb)
At noon i ate 6 apple slices.

when i got home from work i had 9 almonds
1boiled egg
6 apple slices
1tbsp peanut butter

I will eat when we go to dinner
i posted my diet from yeaterday..
also i had 2 pruned steazed in water for constipation because i cant go!;(
probably sweet tomatoes so a ton of salad
Why cant i lose..?? Need an accountability partner

Replies

• oksanatkachuk
    oksanatkachuk Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    What is accountability partner and what does it eats?
  • 86_Ohms
    86_Ohms Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    First rule of Help Me: Open thine diary privacy settings.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    How long have you been at this? That doesn't sound like a lot of food, but it's possible that you're expecting too much too quickly. If it's only been a couple of weeks and if the exercise is new or recently increased, it's entirely possible that you're just seeing some increased water weight, which looks like a stall on the scale but is really just masking your fat loss.
  • WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    No diary entries found.

Are you going low carb? primal? How many calories are you planning every day? Do you have a plan?
  • superreal40
    superreal40 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    No..been exercising and dieting for about 8 years.. but im trying to lose the last 10 and i feel like the only way is to do IF or just not eat much. So i dont eat till noon and dont eat after 7:30.. everyone says i have an eating disorder but i disagree because when i do eat bad im bloated all the time
  • patb987
    patb987 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    From looking at your pic, what exactly are you trying to lose? Doesnt look like you have much of anything to lose..
  • patb987
    patb987 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    No..been exercising and dieting for about 8 years.. but im trying to lose the last 10 and i feel like the only way is to do IF or just not eat much. So i dont eat till noon and dont eat after 7:30.. everyone says i have an eating disorder but i disagree because when i do eat bad im bloated all the time

They might be right ya know... Maybe your seeing yourself as fat? Questions age, height, and weight?
  • DatPanna
    DatPanna Posts: 59
    Options
    From looking at your pic, what exactly are you trying to lose? Doesnt look like you have much of anything to lose..

Agreeing with this.

There's a saying: " If one person says something, you can probably ignore it. If 10 people say the exact same thing, there's probably some truth to it."
  • superreal40
    Options
    5'10.5
    31 female..
  • WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    If IF is making you constipated, do you think it's doing your body as much good as you think it is?
  • 86_Ohms
    86_Ohms Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    i feel like the only way is to do IF or just not eat much

You're going to get a lot of push back on that 'round these parts.

Track your calories. Eat to your goal. Don't go way under and obliviously don't go over. You want your 'Net' calories to be as close to "0" as possible (food - exercise).

Also, reeeeeeeeeeeeead:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1069275-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options

^This. Doesn't look like you have any weight to lose. You are very tall and slim already.

Also, it appears you do not log your food in the food diary or use a food scale (based on the info you provided saying you ate 6 apple slices) so that's the first thing you need to go purchase.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    Options

Define "eat bad." If you think eating bad means consuming the number of calories that you should be consuming daily, you just might have an eating disorder.

If you are bloated all the time, why not go see a gastroenterologist?
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    you may be gaining muscle tone so go by measurements… when I start exercising/lifting weights, I gain weight and lose fat…my clothes are lose but I have gained 9 pounds!!! the scale gives you a number that most doctors will go by, but I've come to accept that my weight is not o reflection of me nor my health… many body builders would weigh in at obese.
  • julied402
    julied402 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If you are eating under your goal expecting to lose weight, it will not happen. Your body thinks it is starving and starts holding on to the fat. Eat at your goal but eat smart and healthy.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    Options
    If you are eating under your goal expecting to lose weight, it will not happen. Your body thinks it is starving and starts holding on to the fat. Eat at your goal but eat smart and healthy.

No no. Your body only holds on to fat if you have an issue with insulin production.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    i just reread… I don't know what IF is, but if you're bloated and not able to have good bowel movement, try dieter's green tea. it's herbal. I use it. also add more fiber/water based vegetables and fruits… watermelon is good!
  • superreal40
    Options
    I have been lifting for 1 year and my legs and cellulite wont budge..i do lower days and upper days 2 times a week. I alternate days and run the other days..
    pisses me off and my legs are so sore.. i have noticed its really weird like my tummy is holding weight.i cant bugde it and my jeans have fit me tighter in my legs. Also my bowels suck. I have had a colonoscopy with no problems (thank god)..i eat prunes flax drink tons of water and go about 2 times a week
  • rachelilly
    rachelilly Posts: 62
    Options
    I have been lifting for 1 year and my legs and cellulite wont budge..i do lower days and upper days 2 times a week. I alternate days and run the other days..
    pisses me off and my legs are so sore.. i have noticed its really weird like my tummy is holding weight.i cant bugde it and my jeans have fit me tighter in my legs. Also my bowels suck. I have had a colonoscopy with no problems (thank god)..i eat prunes flax drink tons of water and go about 2 times a week
    Have you tried a probiotic? That typically helps me. I like Pearls.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    If you can't lose, you're eating too much... Got to start tracking your food.