Does your SO have access to your dinner plate?

Options
TheRoadDog
TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
Does your SO reach across the table and eat from your plate?

Replies

• polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I think someone is tired of all the "Does Your SO" forum topics...

Hi Mikey!
  • DenDweller
    DenDweller Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Only if she can get past my expert "fork and knife" defense.
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Only if he wants a fork embedded in the back of his hand.
  • kittenful
    kittenful Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I will stab him.

MY food!
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Nope, if I weighed it and logged it, it's mine down to the last flippin' grease drop!!!
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    l_abf25e90-b2f9-11e1-ad9d-111906a00002.jpg
  • ColeCake292012
    ColeCake292012 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Heeeeelllll no.

But I eat his food.
  • streamgirl
    streamgirl Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    No, I steal off of his plate. If we go out, I get salad and then eat 5-10 of his fries. Way fewer calories and I don't feel deprived.
  • Lemongrab13
    Lemongrab13 Posts: 206 Member
    Options

Goddamnit!! I was gonna post that exactly XD
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding me? I don't get a plate, since I'm the woman. I am rewarded with whatever scraps of bacon sammich (which I masterfully crafted, BTW) dear husband feels I am due, based on the quality of said sammich making.

It works brilliantly: keeps my sammich skills honed (and my belly full), and husband delighted at my feminine prowess. I've gotten so good that he's thinking of letting me have my own small plate very soon, since he's tired of the mess I make when I don't catch the scraps in my mouth when he tosses them. Sigh...I try my best.
  • AsaThorsWoman
    Options
    Are you kidding me? I don't get a plate, since I'm the woman. I am rewarded with whatever scraps of bacon sammich (which I masterfully crafted, BTW) dear husband feels I am due, based on the quality of said sammich making.

It works brilliantly: keeps my sammich skills honed (and my belly full), and husband delighted at my feminine prowess. I've gotten so good that he's thinking of letting me have my own small plate very soon, since he's tired of the mess I make when I don't catch the scraps in my mouth when he tosses them. Sigh...I try my best.

I've found that if you fold the meat slices in half, they score higher even if it's the cheap $0.50 sandwich meat.

I think they can tell we made with with love. And sadistic oppression, but the love part makes it tastier.

You can even draw witchcraft hex signs with the mustard, or add bodily fluid.
  • __freckles__
    __freckles__ Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    He tries. But I smack him away.
  • melissafaith24
    melissafaith24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options

FRIENDS FTW!
  • buzybev
    buzybev Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    If we're eating out, then yes. Usually more food than I should be eating anyway. I don't share my dessert, though! If we're cooking/eating at home, then nope cus I weigh and measure my servings just for me.
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options

I've found that if you fold the meat slices in half, they score higher even if it's the cheap $0.50 sandwich meat.

I think they can tell we made with with love. And sadistic oppression, but the love part makes it tastier.

You can even draw witchcraft hex signs with the mustard, or add bodily fluid.

:heart: And this is why we are friends--such sound advice. I'm so glad we found each other.:drinker: :laugh:
  • kmbweber2014
    kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    He has access but he doesn't have any need to take from my plate, I fill his plate full enough.
  • lockeddoor
    lockeddoor Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Nope. We both have opposing dietary needs, so it wouldn't make sense.

My kids on the other hand treat my dinner plate as communal. :cry:
  • AsaThorsWoman
    Options
    He has access but he doesn't have any need to take from my plate, I fill his plate full enough.

YES!

YES!

HAHAHA!
  • IHateThinkingOfAUsername
    Options

Awww damn it - beat me to it!!
    2880289_o.gif
  • DenDweller
    DenDweller Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options

OMG! The quintessential woman! She even knows how to spell sammich correctly!