refusing to be fat at forty :D looking for friends.

Options
hi all,
I'm from Scotland and will be 40 in 6 months...I'd like to lose 3 stone (42 lbs before then)
I love commenting on peoples news and seeing what everyone has eaten that day! ... I share my diary too and welcome comments on what I could have done differently.
Please add me as a friend :smile:

Replies

• samthepanda
    samthepanda Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You can do it. I set out with the same goal (well, it was going to be 40lbs for 40 years, but when I joined Slimming world I couldn't do the maths so said 3 stone!) I did it in 5 months (with my 40th in the middle), and have since lost an additional 2 stone.
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    Well I've tipped the scale on 40, but looking to lose ~65lbs over the next 6 months as well. Best of luck to you!
  • Tt_tracey
    Tt_tracey Posts: 28
    Options
    Good luck! You can do it. I set out with the same goal (well, it was going to be 40lbs for 40 years, but when I joined Slimming world I couldn't do the maths so said 3 stone!) I did it in 5 months (with my 40th in the middle), and have since lost an additional 2 stone.

That's amazing, well done! great to see someone else managing it in that timescale. I joined slimming world many years ago when it was red and green days. Do they still do that?
  • Tt_tracey
    Tt_tracey Posts: 28
    Options
    Well I've tipped the scale on 40, but looking to lose ~65lbs over the next 6 months as well. Best of luck to you!

Good luck to you too! I'm sure we'll both do it. Peer support is so important when it comes to successful weight loss x