P90X

Options
Has anybody tried this program, I got it and I'm trying to do it but after about 20 min. of it, I'm so sore that I can't do anymore of it... and we won't even go to the next day soreness... should I hold off on this? any suggestions?

Replies

• skyesboutique
    skyesboutique Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Has anybody tried this program, I got it and I'm trying to do it but after about 20 min. of it, I'm so sore that I can't do anymore of it... and we won't even go to the next day soreness... should I hold off on this? any suggestions?
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of opinions on it here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/22526-p90x-and-beach-body-products

I never had a lot of soreness during the workout. Just make sure you are stretching really well and not pushing yourself beyond your limits! :flowerforyou:
  • Angel_Mac
    Options
    P90X kicked my butt, I quit after a few days because I was so sore that couldn't function. I decided to try something else to get into better shape before attempting the P90X program again.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I admit that there are certain routines where I can only get 30min into it but every week I can go 5 or 10min further. Just make sure that you are doing what feels right for YOUR body! :happy:
  • Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    P90X kicked my butt, I quit after a few days because I was so sore that couldn't function. I decided to try something else to get into better shape before attempting the P90X program again.

If you liked the program in general they also sell Power90 and Power90 Master; earlier, easier versions of P90x (the x is for xtreme!). Same 90 day program but they cost 1/2 as much. I'm starting P90 Master on Monday and hope to be able to do P90x in 90 days.

Hope this helps.......Mike
  • skyesboutique
    skyesboutique Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks yall! My sister-in-law just got in her 10 min. trainer (it's the P90X but in 10 min. sections) I think I might try that and then when i get in better shape, try to start to get back into P90X...hopefully