Slimming buddies wanted!

Options
2»

Replies

• Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Howdy!!

Feel free to add me. We could all use a little help!
  • myeyesflewopen
    Options
    Hi guys, I've just joined up and would love a slimming buddy! Feel free to add me :)
  • AmyJC81
    AmyJC81 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, anyone feel free to add me :-)
  • mishyaaa
    mishyaaa Posts: 2
    Options
    So I've been here since march, but not until recently have I decided to muster up the courage to seriously do something about my excess weight. Feel free to add me guys !
  • Rmfowler1990
    Rmfowler1990 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Feel free to add me. The more I see others succeed the more I want to too!
  • baschifferl1
    baschifferl1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me! I can always use some friends!
  • allisonlayne10
    Options
    Hello All!

I am all about getting some help and comparison of fitness.

Has anyone tried protein shakes. I know I am low on that level, but I don't want to start adding a bunch of weight from a shake.

Any advice would be awesome!

Plenty of foods are loaded with protein, eggs, fish, lean beef, roasted edamame, greek yogurt, and hmm tofu. I normally rather eat food, than drink a shake that doesn't taste so great. That said, I recommend Muscle Milk or an EAS ready to drink (RTD) for best taste.If you're starting out, maybe only drink half, it takes a while to get used to whey, and it can bloat and give you gas.

You may want to look into the EAS RTDs. I think they're soy based, and I've heard that helps with female hormone balance. I don't know if that is bro science or real science, but I remember hearing it some where ;)

Ha. Thanks for a direction to look. My protein intake is low and with the weight training I am doing I am concerned it is all for nothing!