Wheat and Gluten Free, Is anyone else?

Options
Just a question to all of you out there. I am new to all of this and am Wheat and Gluten free. I was wondering if anyone else is, and if so do you have any suggestions on recipes? :smile:

Replies

• scottberrydsm
    scottberrydsm Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Not exactly FREE - just avoiding DELIBERATELY eating it. Made a HUGE difference in my digestion right away, also allowed me to lose a bunch of weight right away. I'm not monitoring things like breading, wheat in soups and sauces, etc. I know it would be better if I was.
  • itsbasschick
    itsbasschick Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    i'm wheat free because i'm allergic to wheat, but in most cases that has made me gluten free as many wheat free foods are actually gluten free.

what kind of recipes are of interest to you?
  • atreides42
    atreides42 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am not allergic but I am avoiding it where possible. I feel much better and don't seem to get as hungry as often.
  • kynsie2
    kynsie2 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'd love to eat gluten free!
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    Yes after today oh hell yes I'm wheat and gluten free! Not because I have any sensitivity as far as I can tell, it just makes me so hungry, and I crave everything I don't have room in my calorie allotment for after I eat it.
  • dearkrissy
    dearkrissy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just recently went wheat and dairy free in an attempt to curb asthma symptoms.
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    i am! When possible NO: White refined sugar, high fructose corn syrup, agave, artificial sweeteners, cow's milk, soft cheese, wheat, oats, white rice, corn, soy, or red wine.
  • emjohnston2014
    Options
    Im gluten, wheat, lactose and nut free!