Worst usernames you've come across on MFP?

Options

Replies

• runnergirl0721
    runnergirl0721 Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Agree with the ending in 69 comments.

and the caniverballymolestyou was a weird one, too....and creepy...

runnergirl...yea she's pretty lame...i hear she's a girl and a runner....
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    Agree with the ending in 69 comments.

and the caniverballymolestyou was a weird one, too....and creepy...

runnergirl...yea she's pretty lame...i hear she's a girl and a runner....

so can you run and go grab me a sandwich...and a beer? :flowerforyou:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    There was this woman BeachGingerOnTheRocks, that woman was stupid she had her username for a year and had no clue it was the name of an adult film starring Ginger Lynn. Total airhead.

I remember when that was revealed.

:laugh:
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Anything with 69 on the end...

This for sure lol

Feeling sorry for all those posters who innocently put their year of birth or their age in their user name.

:sad:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

I totally agree:laugh: Actually, I didn't pay enough attention when I changed to this username. Yeah, I CHOOSE this totally lame handle. And NOT intentional on the "69." Makes it even more sad:sad:

Other than my username, there's another one that's worse, but I don't even want to say his name, for fear...

Yeah same here.....hubby told me after I changed my username, adding my birth year to it, that 69 meant something not good. :frown: To late now can't change it!! :sad:

(Psst. You can change your username. The first one is automatic. I'm sure TPTB would allow subsequent changes on a case-by-case basis.)
  • ShannonS921
    Options
    I knew a guy whose name was luscious_cocktail but when it showed up in the forums it got truncated to luscious_*kitten*. For some reason the mods made him change it.

I also knew a guy named Burt_Huttz which is just dumb to put your real name as your screenname.

Eman_Yalpsid was just I think something racist about muslim prayer leaders or something, glad he's not here anymore. He was full of hatred.

Burt_Huttz was one of my fav usernames.

Mine, too...but I think that's only because I always read it as Butt_Hurtz...
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    Chlamydabrah. Just. No.

Chlamydabrah is Scumbag_Gil.

and both of them have another profile who has posted in this thread.

Had a fun lil chit chat with him on a mutual's wall not too long ago. Can't imagine why he's not more popular...
  • Serah87
    Options

I totally agree:laugh: Actually, I didn't pay enough attention when I changed to this username. Yeah, I CHOOSE this totally lame handle. And NOT intentional on the "69." Makes it even more sad:sad:

Other than my username, there's another one that's worse, but I don't even want to say his name, for fear...

Yeah same here.....hubby told me after I changed my username, adding my birth year to it, that 69 meant something not good. :frown: To late now can't change it!! :sad:

(Psst. You can change your username. The first one is automatic. I'm sure TPTB would allow subsequent changes on a case-by-case basis.)

TPTB??
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options

TPTB??

The Powers That Be, I'm guessing.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Mine! :ohwell:

I wanted fit-n-fab at 50 but was taken then kept playin with names and got stuck with FantasticFabulousFifty and it wouldnt let me change it. :sad:

Oops... mixed it up. I guess I dont even know my own name :tongue:
  • Serah87
    Options

TPTB??

The Powers That Be, I'm guessing.

Thanks.....that's what I thought but wasn't sure.
  • Lord007
    Lord007 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I've had to explain mine to a few people, including my wife. It's my work computer host name

L for Logistics
    ORD - computer was set up in Chicago. airport code for Chicago is ORD.
    007 - sequence in which the computer was added to the company network

so it has nothing to do with being a lord of superspies...
  • ge105
    ge105 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    caniverballymolestu

blocked
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,072 Member
    Options
    It's not the worst name but just makes me giggle - someone on here whose user name is "Ihatethinkingupausername" or something like that :laugh:
  • Serah87
    Options

<
    Changed. Thanks. :flowerforyou:
  • SheGlows
    SheGlows Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Had a fun lil chit chat with him on a mutual's wall not too long ago. Can't imagine why he's not more popular...

Yeah you guys kinda ruined my fun status..

He can actually be a really funny guy. You just have to be able to appreciate when someone is a sarcastic *kitten*;-)
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    He ruined it! I was still having fun even when going back and forth with him.

I totatally can appreciate it. I'm a sarcastic *kitten* myself. He was just a *kitten* that day.
  • SheGlows
    SheGlows Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Well he does have Scumbag in his name:-) Great at poetry, though. Gotta give him that
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Amber

Not the name, per se... but the person behind the name.

Some may recall her.

And rhymeoftheancientasshat. It's soooo long and ends in shat.
  • B0rnC0nfus3d
    B0rnC0nfus3d Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    -