Dominos...Pizza Hut Ads

Options
Is it just me or does it bother you guys to see ads for Dominos and Pizza Hut right next to my dairy when I'm trying to enter my food for the day? Just sayin....

Replies

• sarahnicolexoxo
    Options
    I am looking at a Papa Johns ad to the right as we speak!!! LOL
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen any...mine are for expedia right now. But now I TOTALLY want pizza!!!! :sad:
  • hop3
    hop3 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Lately I have just seen a big banana lol
  • DLJ_77
    DLJ_77 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Try having Dominos right next to the gym...seriously! Dominos is next door to my Planet Fitness!!! And Planet Fitness gives away pizza once a month!!! That's not tempting or anything!
  • frenchfri87
    frenchfri87 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    My ads are mostly for shoes and clothes.. I think there are some tracking cookies involved here haha...
    oh hop3.. i get that big banana one too!
  • Jovannyr
    Jovannyr Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    so funny that you mention pizza cuz that was my challenge of the day...I wanted pizza sooooo bad and not only do I see them on these advertisements but I cant even watch tv in peace anymore...glad to say that in the end, I won the battle...! :-)
  • sarahnicolexoxo
    Options
    Lately I have just seen a big banana lol

LMAO!!! Same here. Makes me laugh every time!!
  • sarahnicolexoxo
    Options
    Try having Dominos right next to the gym...seriously! Dominos is next door to my Planet Fitness!!! And Planet Fitness gives away pizza once a month!!! That's not tempting or anything!

I LOVE Planet Fitness!!!! I agree, it's hard when they give away pizza and bagels!
  • nonoark
    nonoark Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    About as much asa it drives me nuts to see it advertised 5 times in the hour I am at the gym trying to be good. It is my biggest weakness. If it helps, try making it on whole wheat bread. It helps me A LOT.
    whole wheat bread
    low sodium sauce
    low sodium cheese
    fresh veggies.
    Wallmart Itallian meatballs (chopped..>1 serving) opt
    bake at 375 for about 30 min or until brown.
    This has warded off more phone calls to the unwanted calorie bandets!
  • mrniceguy84
    mrniceguy84 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I see it everytime..i think its a conspiracy...jus sayin..
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I prefer it to the doughnut ads...
  • welly5
    welly5 Posts: 293 Member
    Options

Me too!!! the gym I used to go to was beside a pub that smelled like wings and on the other side a pizza place. sheesh!
  • kentuckylily
    Options
    I don't see any ads at all, I guess using Firefox browser with AdBlock Plus really does work?
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    I live directly across the street from a KFC. It smells like KFC every single day when I drive home from work.

I also have to drive by a Wienerschnitzel, a Chinese food place and a Thai restaurant in the block and a half from the freeway to my apartment building.

An ad on the side of the screen is nothing. lol
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    That is kinda funny. I see Dominos on the top and Pizza hut to the left! Lucky for me, I hate their food and have no desire to order it.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    better than paying for the website :)
  • BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I don't see those ads but considering I work at Pizza Hut and I'm very well aware of how disgusting it is it probably wouldn't bother me if they were there.

I was 165 and losing before I met my boyfriend there. Hundreds of cinna stix and stuffed crust pizzas later I found myself at 220 pounds.

The only thing I eat from there now is the salad and most of the time I won't even eat that because too many people have their hands on it. Yuck.
  • 1977belle03
    Options
    I guess these ads pay for the site, and this is what makes it free for us.

3531089.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter