Good-bye 300 club!

Options
124»

Replies

• curlygirl513
    curlygirl513 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this huge milestone. :) Cheered me right up. I can't wait to lose 20 pounds, and I will not be in a new 100 then. Because I started at 246, I have to lose 47 pounds to get under 200. But I know I will get there. And I'm an emotional eater and I don't worry about a few eating the wrong things times. I stick to the program as I can, which is amazingly often. It is working for me too! I love your success!
  • EvelineUK
    Options
    I too have recently joined the 200 club and it feels goooood! *group hug*
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    That's a great accomplishment!!! Congratulations!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    yay! I'm getting close to saying bye bye to the 300 club. Well done! Keep up the amazing work.
  • Jazz_2014
    Jazz_2014 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the 200 club and here's hoping you won't be a member for long. Congrats!!
  • knittingayle
    knittingayle Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I'm looking forward to being a member of the 200 club before too long!! Keep up the terrific work!!!
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    belated congrats to you in getting out of the 300's. It sure is a great feeling.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!