Post here if you want more friends :)

Options

Replies

• LarkinWright
    Options
    Hello! I'm new and would really appreciate some peer motivation.
  • gemgemma86
    Options
    hi i would like some more friends add me up :)
  • Jim_G10
    Jim_G10 Posts: 132
    Options
    I just cleaned my FL with those who have disappeared, no diaries, no interactions....

So, if this is your plan moving forward then I will be happy to any Friend Requests that come my way......
  • Abby_C2014
    Abby_C2014 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I just started back up again on MFP and would like some friends to gain insight off their successful weightloss. I will of course share mine as well by logging in my food diary of the day, and my exercise as well ^_^
  • DulcimerGuy
    DulcimerGuy Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'd love some new friends. :)
  • Veggie_mama
    Veggie_mama Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    City girl transplanted into the Hoosier state. Been logging for almost 200 days and have made some awesome friends over these 200 days and would love to meet some more.
  • Order_66
    Order_66 Posts: 35
    Options
    Am 50 days in, today, and UP from where I started. Grrrrr. Definitely on the look out for some more friends! Looking to kick August in the butt.
  • DanielGray73
    DanielGray73 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'd like a few more friends please. I'm logging everything, ever day. I'd like to think I can be motivating as well as needing a bit more motivation.
  • Ryandecheney314
    Ryandecheney314 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for some new friends to help motivate! Feel free to add me :)
  • alicepriggen
    Options
    If really like some friends for support :)
  • corehawk
    corehawk Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am new here and could use some friends to motivate me as well.
  • hellybelle1
    hellybelle1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hiya, always happy to have new friends!! :laugh:
  • jferg70
    jferg70 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...always looking for new friends. I log daily and my diary is open to friends.
  • Ansie13
    Ansie13 Posts: 86
    Options
    Feel free to add :)
  • luzdelua
    luzdelua Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add as well! I log in everything I put in my mouth and exercise 5 days a week!
  • Liza1729
    Liza1729 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm not new, but I am coming back after a brief absence because of studying to take my Texas bar exam. I am ready to get back to focusing on my fitness! I am going to start logging everyday again and would like new friends for motivation, ideas, and support. :smile:
  • MichellePatterson92
    Options
    Would love some more friends! I am really active and I love seeing everyone's updates and progress!
  • polyglot1994
    polyglot1994 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I need some friends on here, too. Add me!
  • biodigit
    biodigit Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm here to motivate others and be motivated as well! Always willing to learn! So please feel free to add!!
  • kportwood85
    kportwood85 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me