Starting over.....again!

Options
Hi! My name is Jenna and I've recently started on my journey, after failing again, but I refuse to quit this time! The passed year has been a tough one and I'm ready to get everything turned around. We had our second child july of 2013 and were informed the day we brought her home that our landlord sold our house and we had to be out in three days, so with a newborn in tow, we moved the day we came home from the hospital. Four months after moving in to our apartment I had lost a total of 30 lbs and was zeroing on 200 (which I haven't even been close to in 6 years). November 9th, the day before my 25th birthday I woke up to firetrucks outside my front door and my apartment on fire. Once again we moved our little family, with no belongings into an empty apartment and started over. In January of this year my now husband and I got married, he found a new job, and i've gained those 30 lbs right back by stress eating my way into my fat jeans. I'm ready to be healthy and happy for my kids and to be able to run and play with them like they deserve. The first time around, I postted before and after pictures on my facebook and instagram pages to keep myself accountable, but now it feels like a failure to be posting new before and after's. I'm here to become accountable to all of you, people I don't know, but are going through the same journey. I am currently 7 lbs down, here's to 43 more! (at least)

Replies

• nurseginger
    nurseginger Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good for you for starting again...I always try to think of myself as a work in progress...I know for me this is a forever thing...lifestyle...being healthy...we can do this!
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Congrats on losing the first 7! There is more to come! If you need encouragement, add me!
  • shandi_b
    shandi_b Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over as well......feel free to add me and we can try and support each other. :)
  • newhealthykim
    newhealthykim Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Wow. Sounds like you've had a lot of tragedy happen in a very short period of time. I'm back on here again after being gone for months, heavier than ever. My food journal is open to friends. Feel free to add me :).