Question for the Ladies

Options
Anyone else have this problem, and if so what do you do to get around it?:

When i'm PMS'ing, right before I get my period, I feel nauseous when I try to eat. Mostly its when I am trying to eat protiens (chicken, beef, pork, dairy, eggs..etc) and also when I try to eat tomatoes, onions, or lettuce. Now the funny thing is (and frustrating) these are the staples of my diet. (even thinking about eating these things is making me feel ill) I rarely eat anything that's been processed, and I don't eat sweets at all, but right before my period, those are the only things that don't make me sick to think about eating, that and fruit. I try to force myself to eat like normal, but I can never eat the whole meal because it feels like its going to come right back up. I chug water when I'm done to keep it down. Once aunt flo comes, I'm back to normal, its just the week before!

any thoughts? does anyone else have this problem?

Replies

• shkaki
    shkaki Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Anyone else have this problem, and if so what do you do to get around it?:

When i'm PMS'ing, right before I get my period, I feel nauseous when I try to eat. Mostly its when I am trying to eat protiens (chicken, beef, pork, dairy, eggs..etc) and also when I try to eat tomatoes, onions, or lettuce. Now the funny thing is (and frustrating) these are the staples of my diet. (even thinking about eating these things is making me feel ill) I rarely eat anything that's been processed, and I don't eat sweets at all, but right before my period, those are the only things that don't make me sick to think about eating, that and fruit. I try to force myself to eat like normal, but I can never eat the whole meal because it feels like its going to come right back up. I chug water when I'm done to keep it down. Once aunt flo comes, I'm back to normal, its just the week before!

any thoughts? does anyone else have this problem?
  • jamieerindesigns
    Options
    I have the problem with water, it seems to make my cramps worse, but I have no idea why it is like that... at least we are not alone :0)
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    I get nauseus and dizzy. But, I think it has to do with my enlarged ovary (which I'm hoping they will remove soon!! It hurts!!)

You may want to talk to a Gyno about it.

Are you on birth control of any kind?