PIYO August Challenge Group

Options
With BeachBody's Piyo coming available to the public in the next week, I would love to put together a Piyo challenge group next month! Personally, I will be combining Piyo with the 21 Day Fix, so if anyone else is doing any hybrid programs please feel free to join as well! I would love to find an awesome group of people to motivate each other and myself! Please reply or send me a message if you are interested or have any questions!

Replies

• AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I am ordering PiYo this week, and I do have the 21 day fix program, so I could potentially do a hybrid as well! Would love to be in your group.
  • jlbear1
    jlbear1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, too! I received my Piyo yesterday, but am leaving for vacation this Saturday, so I plan to start it on August 3rd, when we return home from vacation. I'm excited to try it, and would love to be in this group!!
  • Changingmyfatitude
    Changingmyfatitude Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I want to purchase it but can.t find it on the beachbody site, would love to join
  • tvmoore4141
    Options
    I want in!!
  • lindajay3
    lindajay3 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Just received my PiYo today, so I'll be starting tomorrow. Looking forward to this program!
  • nrselis24
    nrselis24 Posts: 1
    Options
    new here but i would like to join!
  • cjames010
    cjames010 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I want to purchase it but can.t find it on the beachbody site, would love to join

How do you order PiYo? The only sites I've seen want to autoship me shakeology. No thanks.
  • apgabriel915
    apgabriel915 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    There should be an option under that's a really small link like "other piyo packages" or something like that. I got it without the Shakeology.
  • AllonsySweetie
    AllonsySweetie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just got my set, and I'd love to join y'all!
  • qmamabear
    qmamabear Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join too! Does anyone know if this is the same program done in 24-hour fitness "PIYO strength" class?
  • mamcwhirter
    Options
    TODAY is the day that PIYO becomes available to the public!! To those who already have it, I hope you are all enjoying it! If there is anyone who doesn't, and have any questions about it or this challenge group then please ask away!

Thank you to everyone who have shown interest in the group and to those who have confirmed that they are still interested!

To make things more interesting during the challenge group, to those challengers who are on my team, there will be prizes for those who participate the most in the group!

I am so excited to get this group going!
  • mamcwhirter
    Options
    I'd love to join too! Does anyone know if this is the same program done in 24-hour fitness "PIYO strength" class?

I'm not sure. The program has the best of pilates and yoga, but I'm not sure how different it is from other PIYO fitness classes!
  • crazyredplaid
    Options
    Just ordered it. Will be here Wednesday in time for me to plan my menu's on Thursday and start on August 1st.

Would love to be part of the challenge team in August.
  • lsilly15
    lsilly15 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I just ordered mine this am. should have it in 2-5 days :)
  • lsilly15
    lsilly15 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    are you going to make a group?
  • Katewell27
    Katewell27 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just ordered my copy and would love to join
  • daniellesb1
    daniellesb1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I also ordered mine yesterday, and would LOVE to join this group. Not sure when I will be getting mine, but hoping for next week ? Pls add me as well ! :wink:

I have been part of other DVD group workouts in the past here, and it is so awesome ! The support is amazing, and you feel like you are never alone. We actually even took BEFORE pics (YIKES!) and posted it all in a shared private drive, with measurements for a "real" accountability factor. We had other mini challenges along the way, such as : drink 10 cups of water this day, do additional 30 mins of cardio this day, etc. It was really fun and motivating ! And the "friendships" created are still here, strong.

Pls count me in ! :flowerforyou:
  • cjames010
    cjames010 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Can I join?