Need friends i'm 5'5" CW:181 GW:120 UGW:115

Options
Hi I'm looking for friends that are in the same boat as me. I'm 5'5" and weight 181 (a fact I hate to admit). I gained the weight from my pregnancy with my daughter who is now two. I fluctuated between 108 and 135 before my pregnancy and want to get back there again. I need some motivational friends to help keep me going.

Replies

• PlumPetalsFit
    PlumPetalsFit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm rather new to MFP and am looking to help break through a plateau and reach my goal weight. Feel free to add me! Good luck reaching your goal!
  • Whiskey2206
    Whiskey2206 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You can add me too :smile: My little one will be 1 this August 6th.
  • sueannk
    sueannk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me !. I was just perusing the internet trying to find some inspiration. I, too, am 181 lbs, and 5'6". I am so tired of restrictive diets, pills, shots and binge eating to boot! I love it when my stomach is flatter and my clothes fit looser. Thanks for your post. You have inspired me.
  • defined0316
    Options
    Hi! I am in just about the same weight boat as you!! Dieting is so dreadful.......but we must stick with it :)
  • defined0316
    Options
    happy to add you! Have been at my plateau so long I am starting to call it my weight home :)
  • melissafaith24
    melissafaith24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    we have about the same stats (im 5'3 and currently 194). my initial goal weight is 150 but ultimate is around 133-137 (i think)
  • prettychelly
    prettychelly Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat also 5'5 184 looking to get to 160.
  • redromad275
    redromad275 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    While dieting can be difficult, the key is exercise. When you start to see results from both diet and exercise, it can be motivating. Take your youngster with you, push a stroller, pull a wagon but do something! You will feel much better, both physically and mentally. Drive on!

Rick
  • feelinfroggy
    feelinfroggy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" as well, 168 lbs, 51 yrs old, GW 145. 2 years ago I weighed about 188, I have been running since but now training for my 1st Tri, I love to eat, therefore I must excercise.:wink::ohwell:
  • jessakittyis
    jessakittyis Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm not exactly in the same boat as you (No kids and not the same height) but one day I'd like to get down to 120.. one day... lol I try to log daily and I would love to be your friend and hope that we can keep each other motivated.
  • Deltafliers
    Deltafliers Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am 5'2", about 185, and recovering from ankle surgery. My goal weight is 120, but my August mini-goal is to lose 5lbs and get under 180.
  • NattySchmatty
    NattySchmatty Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am 5'3 CW 168 GW 140. Feel free to add me! I am always looking for motivation and would love to help give you some!
  • DevSanchez
    DevSanchez Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Can never have enough MFP friends! Feel free to add me! Love motivating my friends and getting the support myself as well!
  • sugarpop2100
    Options
    Hey there!

I am currently needing to lose about 40 lbs to get to my goal weight (120) as well. Feel free to add me :)

Mackenzie
  • mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Hi there! You can do this! I'm 5'4" and a few months ago I was at 193. With exercise and watching what I eat I'm already down to 166. It's not easy but so worth it and POSSIBLE! You can do it! Add me as a friend if you want - I'll cheer you on. :)
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm looking for friends that are in the same boat as me. I'm 5'5" and weight 181 (a fact I hate to admit). I gained the weight from my pregnancy with my daughter who is now two. I fluctuated between 108 and 135 before my pregnancy and want to get back there again. I need some motivational friends to help keep me going.

Hi! We're kinda similar. I'm 5'1", started around 180, currently 155 and GW of 135 and will re evaluate once I get there, might go lower.
  • Jenilees
    Jenilees Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm just getting started at this and would love some motivational friends as well! I'm looking to lose about 20 lbs but always do better if I feel like I have someone to be accountable to and cheering me on. Good luck everyone!
  • new_me_14
    new_me_14 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I could definitely use motivation, I started MFP few months ago and got a break in between, trying to get back on track now. I'm 5'6, SW- 178, CW- 174lbs, GW -150, UGW - 135.

Feel free to add me.
  • jessieleah
    jessieleah Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if they'd like! I'm 25, 5'5 and 160 (down from 220) and looking to get to around 140 and see how I'm feeling. I'm on here daily.
  • j_arens
    j_arens Posts: 16
    Options
    Hopefully I can serve as a bit of inspiration ;) I'm 5'7 and started at 176 in January. I'm now down to 119. So while my stats don't match EXACTLY, they're fairly close to your goals. Wanted to let you know it is possible with hard work!! Don't let others deter you or tell you your goals aren't achievable!! :) You go girl!