Any really good wii exercise games?

whatupskinnyjeans
whatupskinnyjeans Posts: 229 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
I lost the original wii sports where I really liked the boxing game; it was a fun good workout. If any1 can recommend anything that worked for them that keeps u motivated to exercise that'd b great!

Replies

• GorgeousMani
    GorgeousMani Posts: 45 Member
    OMG JUST DANCE 2 I JUST PLAYED THAT WITH THE KIDS I BABY SAT
    and it is great!
  • I bought wii fit plus and its amazing I've lost 4lbs and I bought it used for $17.99 (gamestop) Just dance 2 is awesome also. I usually do both of them and it works. The next thing I'm getting is the EA Sports Active. Good luck on your search!

SW: 293
    CW: 289
    GW: 150
  • My fitness coach - cardio!! Its all boxing routines. Really good and only about 12 pound on amazon last I looked. :-)
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    I'm also on the Just Dance 2 train. I break such a sweat and according to my HRM I can burn upwards of 200 calories in a half hour just dancing around my living room.
  • runsally
    runsally Posts: 2 Member
    gold's gym cardio workout is good if u liked wii sports' boxing game!
    there's this jump rope game too that makes me sweat a whole lot! :)
  • I just bought the wii fit plus and the 10-minute free run brings out the sweat real good! I have tried just dance 2 as well but they only have few fast songs that can actually make you sweat - body movin', rasputin, dagomba and iko iko are my faves!
  • mandster
    mandster Posts: 95 Member
    I like EA Sports Active and just got Just Dance 2 yesterday. Only had a go on that for half an hour last night but definately burned calories and had great fun. (Despite being a rubbish dancer!)

With EA you can make up your own routines and save them. It is a bit annoying swapping the leg strap etc around on some of their workouts. I have a routine made up of boxing and dancing that is good for when you just can't be bothered exercising. It's good fun and no fiddly leg straps etc and works up a sweat!
  • michie1979
    michie1979 Posts: 41 Member
    Biggest loser for the wii is ACE!!!!
  • clahut
    clahut Posts: 211 Member
    I like EA Active (the first one - I haven't got the one with the HRM yet) and it seems pretty good. Unlike Wii Sports or Wii Fit, I actually feel like I've had a really good workout at the end of it.
  • I like wii fit plus, Jenny McCarthy shape up(comes with a camera to ensure you are doing the exercises correctly) and Zumba.
  • wenders123
    wenders123 Posts: 338 Member
    I like the EA sports active (not the new one - keep reading bad reviews) as it flows better than wii fit and wii fit plus. Saw a new wii game called My Fitness Coach - Dance, which has good reviews and the trailer video looks cool. At £12.00 could be worth the investment ;-)
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    You have to get just dance 2.... Sooooo fun and you will sweat A Lot while time flies by! Also I have EA Active sports 2 for ps3 but they also have it for Wii. I highly suggest that! I am doing a 9 week fitness program on there which is 4 days a week. It is a good workout!
  • EA Sports Active 2 for the Wii is good and has worked wonders for me just recently. I'm just finishing a 3 week program on the easy level which I feel is working me hard... 2 workouts left to do on that program then I'll be moving onto the next level of intensity! Wish me luck! :laugh:

I also have the Wii Fit Plus which I love for the Free Step, Jogging and Boxing.

I really want to try Dance 2 and Zumba but do not have enough room in my bedroom to be dancing about, space is limited!
  • amylrach
    amylrach Posts: 30 Member
    I have Just Dance 2 and it is a really good workout. It doesn't take long to work up a sweat and it's fun too!! I use it to get my workout in when I can't get to Jazzercise class.
  • whatupskinnyjeans
    whatupskinnyjeans Posts: 229 Member
    I just bought the wii fit plus and the 10-minute free run brings out the sweat real good! I have tried just dance 2 as well but they only have few fast songs that can actually make you sweat - body movin', rasputin, dagomba and iko iko are my faves!

I have wii fit plus but I find it boring to do on a daily basis
  • Biggest loser is AMAZING!!! I work out to it everyday! It's circuit training and the time goes by so fast!!!!
  • Jenny McCarthy's "Your Shape" is really good.
  • I really like the my fitness coach. Cardio burns a lot of calories and you don't have to worry about where the controller is pointing because you don't use it.
  • snipie
    snipie Posts: 8
    I use we fit plus and sports. I also have the biggest looser, it is hard, if you want to sweat us it.
  • dars069
    dars069 Posts: 12
    I got the Wii Fit Plus for Christmas and I've managed to lose about 4 pounds with it, but I'm starting to find it a little boring to work out to everyday. I also have the Biggest loser Power Sculpt and Cardio Max dvds and have the same problem. Any suggestions on different work out dvds or wii games?
This discussion has been closed.