New to Message Boards

Options
Hi All:
I joined MFP back in May at the recommendation of my doctor. I just found out there are communities and other people to connect with! DUH! So, I'm putting myself out there to connect with other people.

So far, I've found this app super easy to use. I've lost 33lbs so far, and still going strong!

Thanks
Kevin.

Replies

• CuckooGoose
    CuckooGoose Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Well Done Kevin.

I have been a member for over a year but was just using it on my iPhone so cant see the boards and things but like you have just discovered the boards and topics on offer, found some real good advice
  • WW_Jude_V2
    WW_Jude_V2 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hi All:
    I joined MFP back in May at the recommendation of my doctor. I just found out there are communities and other people to connect with! DUH! So, I'm putting myself out there to connect with other people.

So far, I've found this app super easy to use. I've lost 33lbs so far, and still going strong!

Thanks
    Kevin.

Hi neighbour! (B.C. here)

You're doing well - and I agree...MFP is awesome. I ditched Weight Watchers in favour of it.

You'll find all sorts of interesting information on the boards - and a LOT of disparate opinions. Sometimes difficult to figure out which is the best advice to follow, but it's whatever works for you personally at the end of the day.

Best of luck!
  • hill8570
    hill8570 Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    Nice job on the loss! The message boards here can be quite helpful, but it helps to have a thick skin and a good b*llsh*t filter. Lots of opinions and the usual number of snarky *ssh*les. Glad to have you here!