Heck Yeah It's a Big Deal!

Options
LBeth1015
LBeth1015 Posts: 35 Member
198.4! Onederland!

I see a bunch of people post in here, "It's not a big deal, I got to Onederland today". Bull, It's a huge deal!
So to all of those who have made it here I'm happy to be in your club, and for those on your way...we're waiting for you to congratulate you when you arrive! :drinker:

Replies

• swsays
    swsays Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I am so very happy for you! It is a HUGE deal and you have worked very hard to get there. My day is coming!
  • runningagainstmyself
    runningagainstmyself Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Woot! Welcome to Onederland!
  • JeralynSh
    JeralynSh Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    That's not a big deal.

That's a GINORMOUS deal! What a fantastic milestone!
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!

I'm hoping to be there soon!
  • LBeth1015
    Options
    Thank you! It's been a LONG time in the making! Ha ha.
    swsays and beth - We'll be waiting for you!
  • jeannelabanane
    jeannelabanane Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    It IS a big deal - I was so happy when I got in the 100s, congrats!
  • ker95texas
    ker95texas Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    A HUGE congratulations on this very big deal!!! I'm hoping to join you (in about 10 pounds LOL)

:flowerforyou:
  • sexymamadraeger
    sexymamadraeger Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hooray!! I can't WAIT to get there. I'm sitting here crying this morning because I just made it to the teens. 219 today. I didn't think I'd ever see that number again much less 199. I'm so proud of you and encouraged!! Way to go!
  • Moses101
    Moses101 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!! Def a big deal!! Congratulations on your hard work!
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    I will be there very shortly.
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!
  • Stiang
    Stiang Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Good job! (Personally I'm waiting to be stable for a month before I celebrate myself)
  • LBeth1015
    Options
    Thank you everyone! It was definitely a challenge. Stalled between 204-201 for almost a month, but finally made it!

These success stories are so encouraging, so to all you heading there you'll get there!
  • spa407
    spa407 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    So totally awesome and definitely a big deal!
  • cahf
    cahf Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job. It will be awhile before I get there but I think it is a HUGE deal.
  • bane0317
    bane0317 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Yes - it is an amazingly huge deal! I hope to be there someday (sooner rather than later!) and when I get there I will be the first to say it is a VERY BIG THING to be a slightly lesser thing! Congrats!
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    Congrats! It definitely was a huge deal for me. Very motivating. It may or may not have also involved making the rounds of the thrift stores in a celebratory shopping spree. Not trying to be a bad influence or anything, though. Oh wait. Yes I am! :drinker:
  • KimchiKiller
    KimchiKiller Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    This is a GINORMOUS accomplishment, congratulations!!!!! Hope to be joining you in a few weeks, WOOHOO!!!!!
  • AZnewme
    AZnewme Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, Massively, Amazingly, Fantastically, GIGANTIC BIG DEAL!!!!! Congratulations and can't wait to join you!
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    Hip hip hooray. Way to go. I cant wait to join you.

Cheers
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!