Pranking

Options
ninerbuff
ninerbuff Posts: 48,608 Member
My boss has a jar of Jelly Belly beans on her desk at all times. Since I went and got a bunch of "bad" ones, I dumped 10 rotten egg and 10 booger ones into her jar. Still waiting to hear what happens when she eats them.

So any good pranks done by others?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
IDEA Fitness member
Kickboxing Certified Instructor
Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Replies

• trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    just leave a bowl of sugar free gummy bears out... and wait.
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    just leave a bowl of sugar free gummy bears out... and wait.

poop, poop everywhere
  • jeannelabanane
    jeannelabanane Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I used to work at an office that was big on pranks. Here's some:

- one morning, we saran-wrapped absolutely everything in my coworkers cubicle. right down to the pens, and then we added tape. it was hilarious and took a lot of time to unwrap.
    - another morning, said coworker and i put packing peanuts in another coworkers drawers, overhead cabinets, etc. - all out of sight until she opened them and they came down on her.
    - my last day on the job, unbeknownst to me - one coworker took me out to lunch and i forgot my car keys on the desk. the other coworker took the packing peanuts (see second point) and loaded them into the trunk of my car. when i got to my new job i had to dig through them to get my stuff.

minor pranks:

- small paper taped to bottom of mouse
    - coworkers rolled multiple chairs into my office while i was on the phone, so it was virtually impossible to get out

there's others, can't remember any others at the moment...
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    One of the best pranks to pull one someone (but probably not if they are dressed up in business attire) is to take a push pin (like used on cork boards) and make a small hole about a half inch below the drinking hole in any canned beverage. Every time that person takes a drink, liquid will dribble off their chin. They will be pissed off that they keep drooling their drink out of their mouth and won't be able to figure out why!!!!

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    bump