Victory!

Options
I am just three pounds from my half way mark in my weight loss. My mother in law got me a gift card from deb. It's a clothing store that has sizes 0-24. They had so many choices that I had a hard time choosing what to get.

I walked over to the sales rack. I grabbed a pair of size 13 pants, and the next size down which was an 11. Since I couldn't find a size 12. I walked to the dressing room, and tried on the size 13 first. They were loose, so loose in fact that I had about two to two in a half inches of room. I thought hey while I'm in here I will try on the size 11 just for the fun of it. If I can't get them on I'll be fine with that. I slid one foot in, and the other. Pulled them up to my hips, guess what? They buttoned, and zipped up! I said omg! are you serious?! Then it sunk in Omg! Really?! hahaha! (and yes I said that aloud in the fitting room with other girls around me.) I also bought a size medium shirt, and a pair of black high heals. I got them all for sixty one dollar which is not bad at all.

(NOTE: if you would like to see the photos look at my blog, they are in victory! Since I don't have photo shop or anything like that and they don't want to load up from photobucket.)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!