23 y/o girl from Paradise, CA

WarningHillAhead
WarningHillAhead Posts: 22 Member
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everybody! I'm really glad I've found out about this website! I've been using the app for about four days now, and it's really helped me keep track of my eating habits. This is the first time I've managed to use the website from a computer, which is why I'm doing this now.
I'm already part of the 'No Fast Food for a Month' challenge that someone started on one of the forums. So far so good!
I'm 5'9" and tipping the scale at 190lbs. Yikes! So I'm limiting myself to 1200 kcals, just like the website says to. I've been trying to hit the gym (or some other exercise) twice a week. That seems like the hardest part!
The one thing that I've been having trouble with is forcing myself to eat. It seems like I can snack on fruits and veggies all day, and still gain weight, so I've come to view all foods as 'bad'. I know that they have good stuff in them, that one needs if you need to lose weight, but it's a battle even to eat apples and string cheese (for the calcium)! Is anyone else having this problem?

If anyone here is from the Chico/Paradise area, I'd love to hear from you!

Cheers!
~Natalie

Replies

• Hey! I know you have been doing this for 5 months but I am from Chico, and we are the same age! Cool to see someone else from the area on here! How have your efforts been going? Good I hope! Anyways talk to you soon!
This discussion has been closed.