Nice friends needed please

Options
Hello, I need to lose weight and be happy, I find it hard to do alone and would love to have some friends who understand what it's like to help along the way, please feel free to add, hopefully we can help each other xx:flowerforyou:

Replies

• stitchingmeup
    Options
    Hi! I'm trying to lose 100 lbs (only 6 lbs lost so far, but it's a start) and I'd be happy to support you as you lose weight too.
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    I'm nice! Go ahead and add me!
  • cantobean
    cantobean Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Happy to help, and could use some friends as well!
  • ljminto
    ljminto Posts: 52
    Options
    i'm nice (most of the time lol)..feel free to add me :)
  • hey_micki
    hey_micki Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking for friends as well! Feel free to add me :happy:
  • moraiwebird
    moraiwebird Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I've been told I'm nice.

(Until I'm not, of course, but that's only like .2% of the time, promise)
  • heidispideymfp
    heidispideymfp Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm (mostly) nice!
    Add me
  • cld1075
    cld1075 Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm kinda nice, but I've been known to bite at times. Mostly when I'm really hungry though. Feel free to add me. :happy:
  • DeniseNichole76
    DeniseNichole76 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I'm here, and I'm nice =) lol
  • I'd be happy to make new friends plus test out my account....I've been getting so many glitches on this website. I'm not sure my post will even be seen...I still access my blog after being on this site and making a report with IT about two weeks ago:smile: .
  • joeygambucci
    joeygambucci Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Im not nice at all, but you can add me ...
  • cazziecoo
    cazziecoo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hii Im Carly I've lost 21lbs and have 37 more to go! I am nice and really active on here so add me if you need a friend :)
  • itsalifestylebaby
    itsalifestylebaby Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I could use some more friends as well. Anyone can add me, if they like.
  • kristindelfs
    Options
    Hi, I'm nice and today is my first day. My daughter is in great shape and using this application to lose a lb or two :) I would be glad to talk with you through this journey.
  • americangirlok
    americangirlok Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty nice, a little snarky at times, but usually only in fun to my friends, that's how I show affection lol. You can add me if you want. I need to lose over a hundred, so assuming I stick to it, I'll be around, awhile. But if you're whiny too many days in a row, I might have to call you out on it :)
  • carnavore
    Options
    I'm not nice, but anyone feel free to add me. I'm supportive, responsive, log everyday, have an open diary. Yeah, the total package.

Cheers!

P.S. Last part was a joke, but in every joke there's a half-truth.

-Carlos
  • TannaBanana27
    TannaBanana27 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've just started on MFP AGAIN...lol and would love to have some "nice" friends on here as well. I have an open log, and I'm on everyday. I may only leave a short comment but please feel free to add me :)
  • jeannelabanane
    jeannelabanane Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm new(ish) to MFP as well - I'm happy to accept friends and I log-in daily (though I've taken a mini-break from logging food, I'll start again tomorrow). Anyone feel free to add me.
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I'm a repeater, but can attest that this site is fantastic. Anyone can add me - nice people especially welcome...snarky is good too although don't be snarky about my food choices or it's going to get ugly.

:)

Good luck everyone!
  • TheRealNoodlette
    TheRealNoodlette Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Add me! I need friends too!