Biggest Loser for the Kinect

LeahAnn87
LeahAnn87 Posts: 8
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
I've done the BL game for the Kinect a couple times now, and while I really like the workouts and think that I get a good workout, the game is frustrating me a little. I feel like I am doing the exercises to the max that I can but it doesn't always register my moves, so then I get a low score or now credit at all for the exercise. I don't really care about the points score, but it doesn't register my calorie burn if it doesn't "see" me doing it. Is anyone else having a hard time with this? I find it especially true on cardio things if your feet don't move at the exact same time as the trainer, and on floor exercises. Any one that can help me with this?

Replies

• I find that it doesn't recognize some of the floor workouts all the time. Some days it will but other days it won't. It does get frustrating.

I also find it annoying when the dude tells you to do it comfortably and not to over extend but then a little red box pops up and tells you to lift or extend higher/farther and comfortable for you.

Other than that I love the game and workup one hell of a sweat everyday!
This discussion has been closed.