New and in need of support

Options
Hi

im new here and trying to lose a lot could really do with some friends so here.

what the community like here?

mandy

Replies

• mellers1313
    mellers1313 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    It's great here, people are sooo friendly. I find the support really helps me and spurs me on. Good luck on your journey. Feel free to add me

x
  • jrhodges20
    jrhodges20 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi Mandy

nice to meet you. I find the support here beyond great. I joined in early December and couldn't stick with it, and then afte the holidays I realized I must do something, so I sat down set up my profile and began. I wanted to change, make a better me and feel better about myself. I have found everyone of my friends on here to be so supportive and full of advice... I am actually excited to get on here everyday and check in and talk to others. We all share our trials and tribulations of weight loss and dieting. If you would like to add me, feel free!

Good Luck on your journey and know we're all here for the same thing and are always there for each other.
  • bubblybabeuk
    bubblybabeuk Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Hi Mandy

I am a Mandy from the UK too!!!

I joined at the end of last month and the support has been fab, I have got lots of friends, quite a few of who are from the UK, its just nice to be in the same time zone and be able to talk stones instead of pounds!! That's not to say my US friends are any less supportive, just sometimes in bed when I want to talk!!

Good luck, jump in and enjoy your journey.

Feel free to add me if you like.

Mandy xx
  • wenders123
    wenders123 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hi Mandy,
    I'm from Wakefield, Yourshire. I've been on here since Monday and am already addicted. The community are great and really supportive. You will see that you get a live feed from your 'friends' on your homepage (a bit like facebook) that makes communication with them very easy. And the forums are good too. The contact with like minded people just gives that extra something that helps to motivate you and help you stick to the cals.

Wendy
  • spunky_spit_fire
    spunky_spit_fire Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I am new here also and would like to have friends and help encouarge one another :-)