Giving it a try again....could use motivational friends :)

Options
Sbehlmer
Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
Hi...my name is Sue & I'm 41 years old....I've tried a couple times (the first time was very successful, lost almost 80 pounds), but gained every pound back, so here I am again, giving it another try! :smile:

Would appreciate friends who I can be supportive of & who will be supportive of me :flowerforyou:

Replies

• tinselqueen
    tinselqueen Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Sue
    I've spent most of my adult life on one diet or another - and here we go again. I've now got 3 stone to lose. But I don't want to end up as a diabetic like some of my friends. I live in Derbyshire and am surrounded by lots of beautiful places to walk with my lovely miniature Schnauzer Duffy. I love food - all aspects - cooking it, buying it and particularly eating it! Oh and nice wine. I am strictly addressing my portion control. I love BBQ's - but the problem is (for me) there's never an end to the food - it just keeps coming. So I need to put the right amount on my plate and stop there!

I'm 66 (or so it says on my birth certificate). I've got 3 kids and 7 grandchildren.

Eileen
  • DiCez
    DiCez Posts: 9
    Options
    Im new here and would love new friends :) anyone would be great
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi Sue! I love motivating others. Add me if you like!
  • nrobenolt
    nrobenolt Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me I am on every day and love to help encourage people on their journey!
  • Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! Looking forward to giving & getting support. We can do this!! :smile: