Nice friends needed please

Options

Replies

• jmy1975
    jmy1975 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I need support as well and love supporting others. Add me.
  • dpandori
    dpandori Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I think I'm nice. :-) But I'm on here pretty regularly supporting my MFP peeps. Anyone can feel free to add me! Good luck in your journey!
  • jrnygirl
    jrnygirl Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm starting back up again on here, so I definitely need lots of motivation to keep it going.
  • mabelbabel1
    mabelbabel1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm in the UK. I've been here a while and will be here for a while longer! Take a look at my profile and if you'd like to add me just drop me a little message with the friend request.

Oh, and I'm really nice too, honest! :flowerforyou:
  • NolesFan427
    NolesFan427 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to have you as a friend. Just starting a new journey today, so I could use some encouragement too, Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • ONEILS13
    Options
    I hear you, I have just been on this for a month and would really love to build a support group. you can add me as well:smile:
  • velikiivo
    Options
    Am really not a pig, am just a nice guy that needs support and will support others
  • allyouneedisabby
    allyouneedisabby Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Just added a bunch of people from this thread. :) Feel free to add me, anyone!
  • strengthandhonour4eva
    Options
    im nice apart from early in the morning haha
  • Maqneta
    Maqneta Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose 25 pounds :D you can add me if you'd like.
  • shapelyJ
    shapelyJ Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I also just added some people from this thread. I'd love to give and get some motivation from you guys so feel free to add me!
  • fabuLOSSity
    Options
    I have lost 135 pounds thus far and have about 65 more pounds to go (NO surgery!). I would love to be your "friend" and to help motivate one another.
  • mmd575
    mmd575 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm also in need of support and trying to lose the weight as well!
  • megacoco
    megacoco Posts: 32
    Options
    The more, the merrier... Nothing like a good support group to help keep you motivated! Anyone's free to add me, I don't bite :)
  • joverine
    joverine Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I see in your profile you are looking for mr right well my name is joe wright not sure if its the wright your looking for but I could use some more support here to. anyone feel free to add me. oh and this mr wright is happily married lol
  • MissesA
    MissesA Posts: 2
    Options
    Happy to be added, I'm also new started 3 weeks ago. Need friends x
  • carmencita72
    Options
    :wink: I understand 100% . I just came back to fitness pal after doing Weight Watchers. I had lost 65lbs. on another program but then got stuck. I recently began loosing again. perseverance and patience, sometimes the scale will seem like it's against you. Don't give up!
  • jpads1234
    jpads1234 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I could always use some new friends. Pick ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jillianbeanr
    jillianbeanr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new and nice most of the time. :-) I would love to have friends! I'm on here everyday with an open diary. Please be my friend...