Looking for a few friends

Options
Hi all. Two weeks into this and weighing in this morning for my second time... wish me luck. I lost about 100 pounds maybe 2 years ago and then I got pregnant with my son and have since gained back about 3 quarters of that, so here we go again. Just looking for "friends" to help and for help along the way. :o)

Replies

• hannahncakes
    Options
    feel free to add me I would love to support & help you :smile:
  • DreamingOfSize10_UK
    Options
    Hi me too! Love making new friends on here. x
  • kat1139
    kat1139 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hey there! Feel free to add me. I would love to have some more motivational friends also.
  • bobbygirl88
    bobbygirl88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi am looking for friends too to keep me going with this. How things going with you?
  • groovychick70
    groovychick70 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    U did it b4 and I am sure u will do it again best of luck.
  • groovychick70
    groovychick70 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for new friends have anybody tried weight watchers diet? PP
  • vic_tye
    vic_tye Posts: 26
    Options
    Please feel free to add me too :-)
  • newrich
    Options
    ditto
  • binsylad
    Options
    Feel free to add me, new this week, but the more freinds the merrier. With the support gained on here, you feel that any lapse will let the team down!!! ITS GREAT
  • bexywoza
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, its only my second week too and i know where your coming from!!
  • skinnyb450
    Options
    Hi - Welcome Feel free to add me - I would love to support you on your weight loss journey :flowerforyou:
  • laineems
    Options
    You did it before so lets do it again! Lol i be your friend and tell you to put down the chocolate bar :p