How many eggs?

Options
So I recently started Keto, I'm insulin resistant and hoping it would be a good plan to help with that.

But my question is, how many eggs a day it too many? I love eggs and could seriously eat them at every meal in some form.

I know eggs have had a bad rep in the past but I believe that has been proven to be inaccurate now? Should I limit them or not? Currently eating around 4 whole eggs a day, this fits in with my calorie goals.

Replies

• richtala
    richtala Posts: 10
    Options
    dietary cholesterol has little to no effect on blood cholesterol in most individuals , eat as many eggs that you want/fits into your daily macros.

I personally eat around six a day
  • TiberiusClaudis
    TiberiusClaudis Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I eat atleast 10 a day. Have for about 2 years When i get my blood checked, it's perfect. I doubt I'm special. Eggs are a super food. Enjoy
  • blueboxgeek
    blueboxgeek Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! Super replies, just what I wanted to hear lol.

Thanks!
  • IHateThinkingOfAUsername
    Options
    How many eggs a day is too many?
    For me personally 1 is too many, cannot stand them! The smell of them cooking *gag*.
    :)
  • yogicarl
    yogicarl Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    For me personally 1 is too many, cannot stand them! The smell of them cooking *gag*.
    This - but to the original poster, feel free to eat my share and your own!
  • IHateThinkingOfAUsername
    Options
    This - but to the original poster, feel free to eat my share and your own!
    And mine :)
  • rebeccaisafish
    rebeccaisafish Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I eat atleast 10 a day. Have for about 2 years When i get my blood checked, it's perfect. I doubt I'm special. Eggs are a super food. Enjoy

10 eggs a day!!!! My god! I'd be sick of eggs after three days!