Update photos

Options
Hello, I have been on this site for almost 6 months. My goal was to be half way done by Aug 10th so I am a bit ahead of scheduled. I was afraid I wasn't going to look any different, but when I look close at my hands, boobs and moles I can see the parts around them have shrunk. Excuse the wedgie, I don't those underwear do that Lol.

96vkwj.jpg

Replies

• redwoodkestrel
    redwoodkestrel Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Make your IMGs all lowercase.
  • Erinelda
    Erinelda Posts: 96
    Options
  • blueridgeloner
    blueridgeloner Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Congrats.
  • joellendstokes
    Options
    wow your tummy is way smaller! *o* that is so inspirational!
  • Sunbrooke
    Sunbrooke Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Wow Erin! Your belly is so much smaller now and you more definition in your booty! Thanks for posting the progress pics. You are very inspiring. :heart: All of your hard work and dedication is paying off. Your changes in attitude and routine mean that this is truly the new you! Keep it up! You are awesome! :drinker:
  • Erinelda
    Erinelda Posts: 96
    Options
    I may look the same in places but I just basically shrunk at the same rate all over, you can tell by how baggy the underpants are lol. I had to heave them on in the before pic. And I am less ripply xD..

Thanks guys :P Sunbrooke it is cool that you are still here to see such a big update, I promised you it like 6 months ago and you said you'd still be here. And you are :p