lost 20kg and my manbreast didnt shrink at all!

Options
this is very embarrassing -_-

i have lost over over 20kg and my manboobs haven't shrink at all

i am 18 years old and 5'10 and i used to be almost 90kg and now im 69kg and i still haven't shrink my manboobs why? what am i doing wrong? after 4 months of diet and exercise my moobs haven't shrink at all! i even a have a pouch of stomach that still remain the same i thought id be slimmer but i guess i was wrong :(

please help me! please tell me what i should do please?

Replies

• patrickfish7
    patrickfish7 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    What exercises have you been doing? Have you lifted weights or just cardio? Would need to know what exercise(s) have got you this far.

Personally (having had the same issues), incline dumbell flyes and raises, deadlifts, pushups and military press all help the upper pectoralis muscles pull up any slack there may be.
  • magnolia_ah
    magnolia_ah Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    u must avoid soy . and more lift weight
  • haleema93
    Options
    This guy runs for an hour solid and lifts no weights!! in total he has posted the same question around 5 or 6 times but never listens to what anyone tells him.. starting to wind me up a little.. if u ask for advice you should take it!! :angry: :grumble:
  • SutapaMukherji
    SutapaMukherji Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Have you been losing majorly fat? Strength training helps tone you up.

Lose fat, not muscle
  • SingingSingleTracker
    SingingSingleTracker Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    this is very embarrassing -_-

i have lost over over 20kg and my manboobs haven't shrink at all

i am 18 years old and 5'10 and i used to be almost 90kg and now im 69kg and i still haven't shrink my manboobs why? what am i doing wrong? after 4 months of diet and exercise my moobs haven't shrink at all! i even a have a pouch of stomach that still remain the same i thought id be slimmer but i guess i was wrong :(

please help me! please tell me what i should do please?

You still have some visceral fat to lose (stomach/chest). In addition, "moobs" could be genetic. It's called gynecomastia. Half of males during puberty suffer from it, and it goes away as you get older and keep working out. However, for others - it does not got away. You either live with it, or get surgery at that point.

Scoob covers it pretty well here:

http://scoobysworkshop.com/gynecomastia/

Since you mention you still have some stomach fat, it makes sense there is some in the chest as well. Those two areas will be the last to "retreat" in your weigh loss. Until you have no love handles to signal that the visceral fat (skinny fat syndrome) is gone, the "moobs" are going to be hanging around with you. Another 5, 10 pounds of loss? Who knows? The mirror will show you. Plus, since you are only 18, give it couple more years to be on this side of the puberty fence before you get too concerned about it. In the meantime, tone up and lose the remaining pudge.

As others have suggested, getting lean and mean is going to involve some weight work to tone up, and speed up the metabolism to attack that remaining visceral fat you have in your belly/chest.