What are YOU doing at work today?

Options
2»

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I'm getting ready to go to work soon, ironing my clothes, making dinner for the family tonight, keep checking my email for updates about tonights work....:glasses:
    I love my job though:heart:

What's the show tonight??
  • emibmas
    emibmas Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Kenny Chesney tonight and tomorrow. I'm so excited.
    I am such a dork. :embarassed:
  • Kirsti
    Kirsti Posts: 53
    Options
    Changing bums, forcing naps, laundry, dishes and vacuuming. Then I get to go into work from 5pm-2am :grumble: It never ends!
  • emibmas
    emibmas Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Changing bums, forcing naps, laundry, dishes and vacuuming. Then I get to go into work from 5pm-2am :grumble: It never ends!
    sounds like we have the same life, except I work 4pm-1am
  • RedCurls
    RedCurls Posts: 56
    Options
    Kenny Chesney tonight and tomorrow. I'm so excited.
    I am such a dork. :embarassed:

Hey! Kenny Chesney grew up here in Knoxville! Cool!
  • Flocker
    Flocker Posts: 35
    Options
    I am sooo slammed I don't have time to take a lunch for the next 2 weeks!!!! I think I should be salary..Think management would go for that??:noway:

Trust me. If you work that much you don't want to be salary. I'm salary and all that means is they don't have to pay overtime for tons of work!:explode:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    trying to read my case files but being puuuulllllllllled to this site.

Thanks to Banks I just did 30 minutes on the Eilp...whoo hoo!

Have a great day at work buds!:glasses:
  • jamieerindesigns
    Options
    I have enough work to keep me busy ... but it doesnt seam nearly as fun as reading everyones posts... oh and one of our systems keep acting up so I can only do have the work... its agravating, but its Friday and it is suppose to get sunny again today...:love:

Finally....it's sunny in WA!!! What's up with the rain. I thoughe we were at least supposed to have nice SUNNY summers!!

I know we didn't even have a spring it was snowing in April... so I was for sure that we would be having a long summer... boy was I wrong :laugh: it is suppose to be nice today and tomorrow so we better get out and enjoy it while we have it for 2 days until it rains again (sigh) :sad:
  • nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    Options
    just found out i have to work my whole three days this weekend stuck in the pod of the county jail with 160 guys awaiting to go to prison for 25 years to life. not fun at all. but on the bright side they do have great work out tips and routine ideas for when u cant get to the gym and dont have weights available. : ) have a great day and god bless.