BodyPump

Options
Good morning! Is there any way to add a BodyPump class to my exercise log? I know how many calories (approx) that it burns but don't see how to add anything besitdes number of reps. Anyone know how to just add how many calories are burned to a new exercise? Thanks!

Replies

• binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Is there any way to add a BodyPump class to my exercise log? I know how many calories (approx) that it burns but don't see how to add anything besitdes number of reps. Anyone know how to just add how many calories are burned to a new exercise? Thanks!
    No idea what that is...and afraid to ask or look it up at work. I give the IT guys fits as it is already.
  • manamac
    manamac Posts: 13
    Options
    I actually added it to the cardiovascular exercises, I think I made it public so it should be there if you search for it. I burn between 250-280 in a class (I wear an HRM). I hope that helps!
  • YMTaylor
    YMTaylor Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I added it last night and just checked and it popped up but to be honest I'm not sure if it's public or just showing up for me. Mine is Body Pump with a space. I don't wear a HRM but my instructor said we burn an average of 400 calories/60 minutes if you're really working.
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    I love body pump!

i add its a circuit training, it comes out 580 for 60 mins, but i don't trust it so i only eat back 1/2 the calories
  • nisharae
    nisharae Posts: 204
    Options
    When I do my sixty minute body pump class I add 30 of cardio/aerobics and 30 of strength training.. From what I can figure it seems as though it should come out close...But I could be totally wrong.. anyone who knows any better way to do it let me know.. :)
  • allicat1976
    Options
    LOL! It's a weight lifting group class that Lifestyle Family Fitness has.
  • allicat1976
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions. My instructor said 400-600 calories/60 mins but I'm like you guys...would rather think it's less and eat less. Have a great weekend everyone!
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    It can count as circuit training and the classes are 55 mins long because we get the breaks in between. I wear an HRM and i burn 450-650 calories, depending on the track. Hope this helps.