Day 4 of Diet and very tired

Options
Hi i,m on day 4 of my diet and i just feel like i have no energy at all. I feel like i could sleep 4 a week and have a bit of a headache, has anybody else experienced this ?:yawn:

Replies

• FemininGuns
    FemininGuns Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Yup! It's called DETOXING :) It should subside within a week or so.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    are you getting enough water and getting the right amount of calories inside you?
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    I did at the beginning too. You need to make sure you are eating a balanced diet and getting enough Protien and water. The headaches could be caffiene withdrawal, dehydration and/or low blood sugar. Make sure you are getting enough nutrition. It could also be that you are getting ready for that TOM. I started mine at the end of week one and after that I felt much better.
    The other thing to watch with the headaches is the artificial sweeteners. If you are not used to them they can cause headaches and you may have a sensitivity to them.
  • casamelsmom
    Options
    I am a fan of South Beach Diet. Everytime I start the 14 day phase 1, I feel that way for the first 4 days. You should start to even out soon. Good luck and congrats for lasting through it.
  • traceyblt
    Options
    :smile: Thankyou