College-aged girls looking for some MFP friends?? :)

Options
Hi everyone!

My name's Caitlin and I am a sophomore at ASU on track to become a nurse! I have struggled with my weight for most of my life, and in 2012 I developed an eating disorder that caused my weight to drastically plummet. I successfully put some weight back on (a little more than I wanted to) and now I'm interested in losing about 25 pounds healthily. I'd love to add some people that are in my age group, going through similar things that I do.

Have a nice day!

Replies

• limeysss
    limeysss Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    hey cool! I live in Phoenix! I did go to ASU for a semester, but I decided I wanted to go to an art school instead. I would be a junior there if I had stayed :)
  • charbear94
    Options
    Hey there! I actually graduated from college last year, but close to your age! I successfully lost 20 pounds a couple years ago, gained some back, lost some again, now I am trying to maintain! Feel free to add me :)
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Just stopping by to say Bear Down!!!! Carry on.
  • abbeyjones1994
    abbeyjones1994 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a sophomore at IU Bloomington; I've lost and gained and lost and gained my whole life, and now I'm looking to lose 25-30 pounds and actually keep it off! Feel free to add me, we can motivate each other! :)
  • shapelyJ
    shapelyJ Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm starting my third year (out of 5½) at SLU, in Sweden this fall, on my way to becoming a veterinarian. I've always pretty much been incapable of both gaining and losing weight until I started Uni and those long exam weeks filled with sweets that I "deserved" starting catching up to me.. Feel free to add me as well :)
  • courtney123180
    courtney123180 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Congrats on choosing a great profession! I just graduated in May with my BSN and passed boards in June. If you would like a friend go ahead and add me. I know I'm not in college anymore, and a little bit older than you, but it's still nice to have friends :)
  • BPB93
    BPB93 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hii my name is Paige and I have done a very similar thing to you Caitlin!

I lost a heap of weight really unhealthily and then upon recover binged my way about 10 pounds past my ideal weight so here I am trying to lose those ten!
    I actually go to Uni in Australia doing a business degree but I'm staying in SLC at the moment :)

I'll add a few of you ladies!
  • katieca123
    katieca123 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm a college student from North Carolina looking for friends that are close in age to me with similar goals. I'm 21, 5'1", and 140 pounds. I've always been on the heavier size of the average range until recently when college eating got the best of me. I'll go ahead and add a lot of you, and if I missed you, feel free to add me back.
  • Ilana503
    Options
    Hi all! I'm a sophomore at the University of Maryland studying political science and women's studies. I've struggled with weight all my life and have in the past lost 20 pounds with weight watchers and 20 pounds with MFP, but then gained it back. I'm trying to lose again and would like to right now lose between 28-30 pounds and go from there! :)
  • breathefire
    breathefire Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in university! Glad to find some women here my age going through the same struggle. I'll add a few of you. Feel free to add me.
  • 5arahK
    5arahK Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,
    I'm from Iowa U. I've struggled with my weight for a long time. I feel like I need to take back my health. I'd like to lose 10-20 lbs. Feel free to add me. I like cardio and am trying to eat non-processed foods.