It's the little things

VintageFit
VintageFit Posts: 90 Member
This week is shaping up to be a week full of little sccuesses and good stories for me, so I felt like sharing.
- I'm finally seeing results from the 30DayShred after quitting it 4 times in the past year because nothing changed
- I took my measurements after about 1 1/2 months because I kept forgetting it and I lost almost 2inches everywhere
- I went down one clothing size from my favourite brand of clothing

and, the greatest success for me so far:
It's my first trip home where I could answer the question 'Have you lost weight?' with a resounding yes. My family is very nice and every time my grans or uncles see me they feel the need to point out that I look thinner etc. even though nothing had changed. But this time things have actually changed and I can proudly tell them that yes, indeedy, I have lost 20 pounds overall.

I might not have seen huge weightloss results or bodyshape results in the past two or three weeks, but it's these little wins that make me confident enough to keep going!

Replies

• tjohnston14
    tjohnston14 Posts: 18 Member
    Good for you!! 20 pounds is awesome and you should definitely celebrate it! :)
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    well done - it is good to acknowledge the good things that happen :flowerforyou:
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 484 Member
    20 pounds is an incredible amount to lose. Good for you.
  • Well done, you're doing so, so well and congrats on losing those two inches! :D Keep it up
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!