Replies

• brentbarrie
    brentbarrie Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I'm game....anyone can add.
  • joverine
    joverine Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies and gents *kitten* me up and lets motivate each other!

huh lol
  • DiCez
    DiCez Posts: 9
    Options
    im new here but I log in everyday and support everyone around me. feel free to add
  • Sweet_serendipity
    Options
    Thank you all for the requests
  • Pink_Milan
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    look to others for motivation, but dont forget to be your own motivation!!! you got this!!
  • Reprocess
    Reprocess Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I'm half-way of losing 20kg (40 pounds) and am also looking for people who like to interact.

Interests for fitness is spinning, but not requied. :)
  • digistyle
    digistyle Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Done. I'm new to the site. Feel free to add me as well.
  • iamceez23
    Options
    Hey all, I have about 70 to lose and I could use some motivational friends :D I log in everyday and I'm very social and love to talk- feel free to add me :)
  • PriscillaLaine
    PriscillaLaine Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hello, Have another 23lbs to lose (9lbs down so far) and in need of some more friends!
  • LilyOfTheValley008
    LilyOfTheValley008 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been using the app for a while now but haven't actually joined the MFP community.
    Half way to my goal but looking for some friends to help with motivation :)
    Feel free to add!
  • fejiofor
    fejiofor Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Hey,am looking for more active friends who exercise at least twice a week and eats more than 1400 calories. Add me let's motivate and support each other.
  • LisaS472
    LisaS472 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Same here. Been here a while, looking for motivated people to keep each other in check.
  • mandifriesen
    mandifriesen Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Totally looking for more friends to share the journey, I'm on daily, share feelings and comment often. so feel free to added me!
  • KevinIMCPA
    KevinIMCPA Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Been on here for 135 days, down 51 pounds, exercise 3-5 days a week and log everyday. Feel free to add. :smile:

Good Job!!!!
  • Geraghty91
    Geraghty91 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Been using myfitnesspal for a number of years on and off. I am currently attending WW classes as I am finding it difficult to lose the last 14 pounds :) I am very motivated to lose this weight as I exercise a lot but eating is my problem. Feel free to add :)
  • berrymedley
    Options
    add me as well please :)
  • KappaMarc
    KappaMarc Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Need motivation from time to time myself! Feel free to add me. I will send you an add. Anyone else please feel free to add me too!
  • kaylee640
    Options
    Haaaaaaapppyyyy Sunday everyone!!! I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend :). I am not new to this site at all and yet this is my first time accessing the site on my laptop lol. I usually just use my phone and log in my food and exercise.

My goal is to drop the weight so I can get back into bikini competitions. I should be back to my goal weight which is 128 by my birthday December 8 of this year :).

What are your goals?
  • sballan1
    sballan1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new, too. Need some inspiration and support. Just trying MFP for the first time. I've been a lifetime member of WW, but off the wagon for the last few years. Can't get to meetings. I like MFP's app and web site much better than WW, as there is greater flexibility. But I'm not sure how accurate some of the calorie contents are and there are many variations. But so far I am losing weight, so I am sticking with it. (It's only been a few weeks).