Weight & Goal Weights

Options
Hey everyone, what are you all shooting for?
I'm currently 120 & I'm shooting for 135 clean bulk.
No real time frame, I just set on here 1 pound per week.

Replies

• 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Good luck with the bulk, you lucky bugger!

I'm 152, cutting to 140 so I can bulk again.
  • MagnumBurrito
    MagnumBurrito Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    176 lbs currently. Cutting 1 or 2 more lbs till the fall bulk. Then going up to 190.
  • gary241069
    gary241069 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Why do you need to lose weight before you put it back on?
    I know the answer is probably obvious; but I figure it!
  • kayla2sxc4u
    Options
    16 kgs to go
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options

Coz the fat is not a good look (and no other way to build muscle without gaining some) :ohwell:
  • husseycd
    husseycd Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I need to drop 3-5 more lbs before I'm comfortable bulking. These last little buggers are a pain tho
  • NewTnme
    NewTnme Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Weight goal for me I think is 160. I really just want to fit back into my close...lol
    I'm 191 now.
  • carolinadaltton
    carolinadaltton Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 1 30 And I want to be 110 I want to be tone.
  • jonathanhageman96
    Options

A lot of it's fat, so you cut down, get the fat gone, and then do a clean bulk for just muscle.

I was 130 but I cut out 10 lb fat and I'm hoping to add it back in muscle & maybe more.
  • alpinehealth
    alpinehealth Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    176 lbs currently. Cutting 1 or 2 more lbs till the fall bulk. Then going up to 190.

Man, when I get as lean looking as you are its nothing but staying lean!!! It will be nothing but lean bulking for this cat.
  • alpinehealth
    alpinehealth Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Guess, I'll answer your question. 196 leaning up to about 176 and staying there!
  • MagnumBurrito
    MagnumBurrito Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options

Man, when I get as lean looking as you are its nothing but staying lean!!! It will be nothing but lean bulking for this cat.

Thanks man. Good luck with your cut
  • mallorytravels
    mallorytravels Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I weigh 137/138... Would love to weigh 132. That's where I was all through college... all of my old clothes will fit again!

I think my ultimate fitness goal would be to be 125 and lightly toned. But, I'm just aiming for fat loss and improving my emotional well-being at the moment. :-)
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 3 1/2" and my goal is set to 126 but it's fairly arbitrary. I'm eating at a very small deficit and lifting heavy to recomp. I don't care what the scale says, I just want to go down another size and lose the soft belly.
  • _benjammin
    _benjammin Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to gain 13 lbs by Feb 1, 2015. That'll put me at about 170 (I'm 5' 10.5"). Then I'll cut a few months to 160ish for next summer.
  • cheekitraci
    Options
    Hi today is my first day and I dont have a scooby what to do. I have registered so can someone help me start pleeease. I am not thick but just new to this diet as always been to other clubs. My friend has done really well but I cant get hold of her to help me start.

Thanks

Tracy
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    5'3", 119/120 lbs, trying to cut to 115 lbs, where I estimate I'll be in the vicinity of 20%BF before bulking again.
    Probable goal weight for bulk: 125 lbs.

+1 to those who said cutting the last couple pounds are a real you-know-what.

I'm starting to think that adding in running and changing lifting programs was a bad idea. Hunger has increased dramatically, and weight is barely creeping downward since I switched it up. I did need to change lifting programs, though maybe Wendler's was not a good pick for me. All Pro's was completely wiping me out on a cut.
  • Ranidan2
    Ranidan2 Posts: 13
    Options
    Currently 175, high fat percentage. I've actually stalled my fat reduction because I don't have enough lean mass. My body doesn't want to lose any more so it's shutting down. I'm looking to bulk some lean mass so I can lose some more fat. My biggest issue is that I've been on a low calorie diet so long to try and lose that stubborn fat that I have a hard time eating enough to bulk.
  • trojan_bb
    trojan_bb Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    205 now. aiming for 245 this spring, then a cut to compete at around 225 then back to 250 to compete in super heavyweights. Spent the last year plateaued at this weight but made some changes and should be able to really gain some decent mass.