Not new but wanting more friends

Options
I've been a member for awhile but just recently begun trying to lose weight. I have 100+ lbs to lose. I've lost a little over 5 in 1 week. Looking for more friends to help motivate me. Doesn't matter how much weight you need to lose. Thanks :)

Replies

• Donald_Dozier_50
    Donald_Dozier_50 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I was where you are now last June, 103 lbs. over weight. Today, I have lost 85 lbs. which leaves me having 18 lbs. to no longer be obese or over weight which was my first goal. I have had some tough physical issues arise to slow me down but I am back on track. I am already on your friends list so I wanted to say hi and wish you luck.
  • dixiegirl269
    Options
    My sister got me on this.... I have to loose over 200lbs. Right now, I can't even really exercise because my knees are so bad. However, I am hoping if I start to loose enough weight I will be able to go to the gym. I am looking for friends who will cheer me on and motivate me as well. I would love to be your friend
  • BlueRoseRains
    Options
    Hello. I would love to have more friends for support. I suffer from depression and this gives me problems. I know with support and supporting others, I could do so much better. I am hoping to help another as well.
  • taylorgreene1987
    Options
    Hello, I'm brand new to this site, I'm 99 pounds heavier then I would like to be I started a low Carb keto diet last Monday and have lost 4 pounds in 5 days I was 273 now I'm 269 I'm hoping to reach 170 then go from there. So I know how you feel! But we can all loose together!!
  • afleming22710
    afleming22710 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Sent all 3 of you friend requests
  • afleming22710
    Options
    Thank you!
    I was where you are now last June, 103 lbs. over weight. Today, I have lost 85 lbs. which leaves me having 18 lbs. to no longer be obese or over weight which was my first goal. I have had some tough physical issues arise to slow me down but I am back on track. I am already on your friends list so I wanted to say hi and wish you luck.
  • kms_77
    kms_77 Posts: 7
    Options
    I sent you a request. :)
  • Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Options
    Hi Nice to meet you :) I started with 300 to lose and have about 90 or so left :) This is a great site and congrats on your loss so far that is awesome :) If you want someone else to motivate you feel free to send a friend request :)
  • ardysedwardsmcgrath
    ardysedwardsmcgrath Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to add u to my friends... u can add me :)
  • ardysedwardsmcgrath
    ardysedwardsmcgrath Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    cekalooa CONGRATS THATS AWESOME WAS IT HARD ?? IM JUST STARTING WELL IM ON my 3nd week.. & this week not doing so well,..
  • AussieMattie
    Options
    Hi all. I have been on here for about 6 months and have found that a nice comment or even a like on a post can make you smile. Feel free to add for extra motivation :)
  • Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Options
    cekalooa CONGRATS THATS AWESOME WAS IT HARD ?? IM JUST STARTING WELL IM ON my 3nd week.. & this week not doing so well,..

Well its taken 3 years so far :) It was hard at the start but I promise if you keep moving forward it gets easier as it becomes a lifestyle change and new things start to seem normal :) The hardest part is keeping motivation since i had such a large amount to lose. MFP and my friends here help me stay motivated :) I sent you a fr :)
  • afleming22710
    Options
    That's awesome!
    Hi Nice to meet you :) I started with 300 to lose and have about 90 or so left :) This is a great site and congrats on your loss so far that is awesome :) If you want someone else to motivate you feel free to send a friend request :)