50 lbs down 5'3" 7 months

Options
Sawieger88
Sawieger88 Posts: 25 Member
I have posted not that long ago about my journey from 245-194 but I just found the dress that matches my fat photo. So a comparison was in order right? Well here are the results of me being a good girl and working my *kitten* off literally! Pretty excited to lose another 35 lbs knowing that I have already come this far.

imagejpg1_zps6fbe9fd5.jpg

I know many people have lost more than me and in shorter time, but this picture was worth every minute on that elliptical or lifting weights. It was even worth all the salads I used to hate but now love. Thank you knee for hurting one day last December to let me know my body had enough and was done with being overweight and exhausted. Here's to everyone on their journey to being a bad *kitten*!

Replies

• Jesslane93
    Jesslane93 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you looks great and have done a fantastic job!
  • kfesta52
    kfesta52 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    That's awesome; what a difference!
  • Sawieger88
    Options
    Thank you so much! Pictures really do make a huge difference in motivation. Everyone should take them at least every 20 pounds.
  • LanaC1210
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats!!!
  • stephe1987
    stephe1987 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Great loss! Keep up the good work!
  • d3mon4ngel
    d3mon4ngel Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You're looking fab :smile:
  • StrongHealthyPowerful
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic and that truly is a huge accomplishment. You should be incredibly proud of yourself. :)
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Keep up your hard work.
  • Julieboolieaz
    Julieboolieaz Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank you for the inspiration!! It's so cool you found the dress!! Love visual reinforcement of all your hard work!! WTG!
  • AuburnMom21
    AuburnMom21 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Very inspirational!! Keep up the fabulous progress.
  • JTThomas
    JTThomas Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I'm also 5'3 and looking to lose 50 lbs so this was very motivational! Congrats!
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! You look great, and I love the comparison.
  • tweety127
    tweety127 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Awesome! inspirational for me since I started at the same weight as you...Im down 25 pounds at 4 months, so I hope I will follow your lead and have lost 50 lbs in 7 or even 8 months. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Sawieger88
    Options
    I am so happy to inspire people but a few of you have added me asking what the secret is to my success. To be honest it's all the stuff you already know and a lot of hard work on top of it but its worth. Don't let set backs bring you down and enjoy the whole journey. That's all I got but feel free to add me and we can help each other out!
  • cahf
    cahf Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Way to go.
  • kittee83
    kittee83 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Love this!!! Well done girl, you are looking amazing :D Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
  • Luuvy
    Luuvy Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Love it!!! You look absolutely amazing:flowerforyou: Congratulations!!
  • ladyofthelakeontario
    Options
    Congrats and thank you for posting this.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!