Need friends 30-40

Options
Hello! I have been a member for a long time and it has been a roller coaster for sure and now I am at the heaviest EVER!!! No more excuses!!! Looking for friends who will, to be blunt ride my "tush"! Those who will be honest with advice,constructive criticism, accountability, and motivation!!! :smile:

Thanks!!!

Replies

• amy_huckaba
    amy_huckaba Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have 50 pounds to lose, so I'm in this for the long haul. I've been logging in everyday since I started (a month ago) with no intention of quitting. It's a journey, right? If I notice that one of my friends has not logged in for a few days, I send them a message. Hopefully I don't annoy them, but accountability is a key factor in this weight loss battle.:happy:
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    40 here....and getting in the best shape of my life! Add me and we can cheer each other on!
  • schmoovey
    schmoovey Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    We're all in this together! Those of us who hit that 30 yr. + mark have to use all the tools available to keep the weight off and get fit.
    Sent you a friend request. I too have been using MFP for a while, but am now finally branching out for extra support. I think that's what will keep me logging daily.
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Same here! I'm getting serious this time around, so I will be one 2-3 times a day :) I'll send you a friend request :)
  • doctorregenerated
    doctorregenerated Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
    I'm on every day and love this site and the wonderful people on it.