Fitbit stats for July...

Options
ScottH_200
ScottH_200 Posts: 377 Member
Now this isn't that impressive compared to some, however, considering the fact that 9 months ago I couldn't walk from the parking lot into and around the store without my back killing me with shortness of breath, it's not too shabby.

My fitbit stats for July: 256,430 steps, 123.45 miles walked, 98,747 calories burned, 10 lbs lost! WOOT WOOT!

Replies

• TeeMac64
    TeeMac64 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    good job!
  • Bubirn
    Bubirn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • JulieFinn
    JulieFinn Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey, you inspired me to look at my July stats too. I've been wearing this fitbit for a couple of months, but didn't think to look at my monthly stats. Mine are: 233,105 steps , 95.93 miles, 65,383 calories. You beat me good! Congratulations! And glad your back situation is better!
  • amandzor
    amandzor Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Great job!

Thought I'd share mine too!

219,193 steps taken, 97.48 miles walked, 81,893 calories burned and 10 lbs for me too!

/highfive
  • ScottH_200
    ScottH_200 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Pretty cool others sharing their stats too. I was surprised actually by how many miles I actually walked in July.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!