Stupid weight loss deadline.

Options
My weight loss has stalled for 2 months. Now my gym instructor has added me to a group doing some bikini body bootcamp thing. This includes a diet that should made you lose. And they've made this stupid rule that if you don't lose everytime they weigh you (which is once a month) you have to pay a fee. :indifferent:

I'm just in it for the exercise. Because they have a good weight training program.

This is just adding stress on me because I know my weight might not drop by that time. :grumble:

Replies

• oxers
    oxers Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    That sounds like a horrible idea, tbh. You should never be competitive with your health :/ I'd bail on that whole scene.
  • fredgiblet
    fredgiblet Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    You should have the option to opt out. That sounds like a moneymaking scam to me.
  • keithmustloseweight
    keithmustloseweight Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    You should have the option to opt out. That sounds like a moneymaking scam to me.

It's how Jenny Craig makes a lot of money that's for sure.

Have a back bone and tell them you never agreed to it and don't do it.
  • OriginalKatie
    OriginalKatie Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    The stress of it alone will impede your weight loss. Stupid idea. I'd get away from that situation.
  • icanm
    icanm Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    The stress of it alone will impede your weight loss. Stupid idea. I'd get away from that situation.

^^^True that
  • Leana93412
    Leana93412 Posts: 162
    Options
    It's not a large fee. But just the thought of it is pressuring me. But I think I'll just pay the fee and not stress it. I'm not going to pressure myself.

This fee is actually a fund for a reward outing we'll get after the program is over. When we lose, a set amount will be added for every 100grams we lose. When we gain, for every 100grams we have to pay the same amount.
  • Leana93412
    Leana93412 Posts: 162
    Options
    Hmf. :grumble: