Aloha!

Options
Hey everyone! Just wanted to say'ello!!! I have tried many fitness trackers but this one seems to fit my lifestyle, so... here we go! I'm not in horrible shape but my diet has taken a downward turn and I am not out hitting it like I used to be, so I am trying to find some motivation! Anyone looking to chat or for reciprocal motivation, shoot me a line or two! I'm stoked!

Replies

• LizSaa
    LizSaa Posts: 3
    Options
    Although I am not new to trying to stay fit, I am new to MFP! I really like the tools that it provides to help assist in attaining my weightloss goal! It is very exciting!

Yesterday was my first day and I am happy to say that I completed my food diary entries and workout entries. I am really committed to my weightloss goal, "this time"! I know we've all had a last time, this time and next time but reality is that success is due to committment! Much luck to everyone and I am happy to be on MFP!

Work hard, stay fit!

4043283.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • bam0904
    bam0904 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello! Good luck with your journey. Myfitnesspal is a great place to start. search youtube for videos titled "DDIP motavation". That will get you motivated!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKOLo4l7viU

Good luck!