Diet and weight gain?

Options
I've been dieting for almost 2 weeks(i know it's not a long time)but i was 58kg and the last time i weight in,i was 56.4 after all im 56.7 again depsite the fact that im dieting and excercising in daily basis without exhausting my self.What is actually happening?

Replies

• laza999
    laza999 Posts: 2
    Options
    Possible fluid retention. The weight difference is not a lot. How much water are you drinking? As a rule a minimum of 2 liters per day is what is required. - Larry (31Kg loss)
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Can you tell us your stats and open your diary... You'll probably get lots of feedback then!
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Your body weight can fluctuate 1-2 kg (or even more) from day to day, depending on what you've eaten and done. Even weather (heat, humidity) and TOM can make you "gain" weight.

So don't worry about that and just keep on doing what you've done so far and make sure you drink enough water.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,625 Member
    Options
    Glycogen stores will vary, which also known as water weight. Nice explanation of what is going on here.

http://justinowings.com/understanding-bodyweight-and-glycogen-de/
  • pigiaki
    pigiaki Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I don't want to open my diary yet...maybe i will do it in the future but not yet.I drink about 8-9 glasses per day(or even more because of the summer).So i have to keep my eating habits as they are and my ecxericising aswell,right?
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I don't want to open my diary yet...maybe i will do it in the future but not yet.I drink about 8-9 glasses per day(or even more because of the summer).So i have to keep my eating habits as they are and my ecxericising aswell,right?

That's ok! It's just, to me, 58 kgs sounds great! But you may not be very tall! I was wondering if you have only, relatively, a small amount to lose, you may just need to give yourself a little more time :)
    Anyway, good luck!
  • pigiaki
    pigiaki Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Im 1.60m ,i don't think it is that tall...but anyway thanks =)