Has anybody used T5 fat burner pills before?

Options
Hi all.

I'm just wondering if any of you have any experience of using T5 fat burning pills. Do they actually work?
I would still watch my calorie intake and keep exercise levels up if I took them. I understand there is no quick fix pill but I just need a little help on my way to reaching my goal. Any feedback on this would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Replies

• happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    If most of those pills REALLY worked, there would be a line around the store to buy them.

They'll work all right, they'll work to separate your money from your wallet :)

Eat less, move more!
  • Missfit35
    Options
    I would not ingest anything that can harm your immune system. I have heard of some pretty unfriendly side effects post use of this product. A plethora of fat burning diet pills on the market today are merely a boat load of caffeine which is also very unhealthy. Try to do it naturally and keep your food in order as best can. Organic/ Natural is advantageous.

Good Luck!
  • spongebob125
    Options
    Thanks for the reply guys. Yeah I totally get what you are saying.
    I just saw an advert for them online and they looked too good to be true. I normally avoid sites like these but kind of got drawn in with this one. Well I guess we are all going through the same thing here, I will just try harder from now on I think. Wish you well in your weight loss goals. :smile:
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reply guys. Yeah I totally get what you are saying.
    I just saw an advert for them online and they looked too good to be true. I normally avoid sites like these but kind of got drawn in with this one. Well I guess we are all going through the same thing here, I will just try harder from now on I think. Wish you well in your weight loss goals. :smile:
    Mom always told me......

If something seems to good to be true then it definitely is.

Mom was right. :smile: